Reviews for Pulling Together
Dawn C daecpemyfairpoint.net chapter 26 . 2/9/2012
There was a set of '80's books called 'Sweet Vallet Twins' or something like that. The twins were named Elizabeth & Jessica Wakefield. (You should Google it). Jessica was something like Sharpay & Elizabeth (though a girl), something like Ryan in personality. I think J. had taken a boy that E. liked (I really can't remember). Jessica wanted to get into a sorority at her high school & convinced Elizabeth to join with her, but they had to be chosen. At lunch one day, the names of the 'chosen' were read out. Elizabeth, being 1st in alphabetical order was read out 1st. Even though she was upset with her sister for taking the boy, she would not go up on stage to join the sorority until her sister's name was also read out. When it was, she went up with her sister. It was the sweetest thing I ever read in my youth and this thing with Ryan and Sharpay and the graduation names being read reminds me of it. It is very nice. You are a very good writer.
Dawn Coffin chapter 22 . 2/7/2012
Amazing chapter - if you don't already write like Kelsi, you should!
anonymous chapter 10 . 1/2/2012
Oh gosh, this was so sweet yet sad. I love your story and all of the chapters, yet this one truly struck a note with me. I too played the piano at my Aunt's funeral (not my father's, thank Heavens). I cried my way through the song too, and I remember that moment with stark clarity. My friends weren't there to uplift me, like Kelsi's were, but it was a moment I'll always remember. You truly captured the emotions perfectly here, every emotion is right on the mark. Wonderful job and thank you so much for writing this, it truly is a great story and chapter. God Bless!
The Sway Wannabe chapter 26 . 4/20/2011
She should have Ryan watch that tape heck all her friends should especially the part about Chad and the dumping the mac and cheese on him that had me laughing so much I was scared my mom was going to wake up and get mad at me for waking her by laughing so hard and loudly.
Rayness chapter 26 . 7/21/2009
Yeah, I'm probably late on reading this story, but I absolutely loved it. I hope the sequel is worth the read as well otherwise you're in big trouble missy/mister! LOL! :) WEll, I'll let you get back to your fans. *smiles knowingly* lPSEAr34

PS: Thanks for making me cry!
elf-princess4 chapter 25 . 4/27/2009
my last day was different then your. i had finals on my last day of high school.
Lunar Kasumi chapter 17 . 12/30/2008
WOOT to the 90's flbk! Captain Planet was the SHIZ!
Lunar Kasumi chapter 26 . 12/30/2008
oh jeez. i swaer i should have stopped reading at the start! all i've done for the past few hours is grin like an idiot and sob like a baby! Kudos!very well done! you had been be working on that sequel i heard about! _
BelongToMe chapter 26 . 12/11/2008
I started reading Snapshots before and then I realised I should read this and I am so glad I did, this is awesome. I cried when you were writing about Kelsi's dad's funeral because it reminded me so much of my friend's dad's one this year. I LOVED your version of the musical, especially the fact that Tiara wasn't in it the graduation was really good, I know the feeling of leaving school (happened this year).

This was an incredible story, you're such a talented writer, don't stop!
autumnamberleaves chapter 26 . 12/7/2008
Aw that was perfect! I loved that and I was tearing up throughout the whole thing with the videotape. Oh and Chad's retort to "I Don't play basketball" "and I don't dance" PERFECT!
SMARTALIENQT chapter 26 . 12/6/2008
I didn't tear up (which shows how much self-control I have), but this was beautiful. Awesome. Epic. WOW! I love the movie Kelsi's dad made, and I love how you worked in a plausible reason why Troy gave a speech in the movie and Gabriella and Taylor didn't. Nice job! I hope you do this well or better in your sequel! Once again, WOW!

-SMARTALIENQT :)
Ronmione x3 chapter 26 . 12/5/2008
OHMYGOSH. -o

I WISH IT WASN'T OVER, the amazingness was completely heartwrenching and epic and emotional and sweet!

But as for the sequel... just get it out soon, and maybe update every few days or so? (I hope!)
imperfectandchaotic chapter 26 . 12/4/2008
AW! I think I'm crying! Or I might just be really exhausted. I was at school until about 10 minutes ago. 6 days until opening night...I'm a basket case. Haha.

Beautiful.

Annie
dedic8ted chapter 26 . 12/4/2008
I loved this! This chapter was so sad... I was reading it in school and literally crying. People around me were like, what? But this story is awesome and I really hope you write a sequel.
x.Tohru.Seraphina.x chapter 26 . 12/4/2008
I loved it.

And I can't wait for the sequel.

. .Seraphina.x.