Reviews for Reasons
Awwwwww!
SK12Monster chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
AWWW brotherly fluff :)
pixeljam chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Oh, Seto, compliments don't come easily on your lips, do they?

Hey, great job on this one-shot. It was cute and sweet. I love stories about brotherly cuteness, and I hate it when people take them the wrong way. They're brothers, for heaven's sake!

All in all, good job. Seto and Mokuba are awesome characters. You portrayed them well.
SerinaMusica chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
I like this story alot because I had a similar experience with my brother when I was yonger. I am a teenager now and we hardly ever do that eney mor so this brings up allt of memories for me. thats why I favored it.
StandUpEvenIfYouStandAlone chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
aww that was cute
azab chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
i loved it
Setep Ka Tawy chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Absolutely adorable! You got both their personalities down very well. This line, especially, sounded so much like Mokuba - “I mean, what if, by some crazy twist of fate, it turns out we’re not really brothers? What if we’re not really related, and all of a sudden you found out you weren’t responsible for me?”

Nice job!
Amanda Fair chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
Aww! Cute story! I love brothership fluff fics and you portrayed Kaiba and Mokuba perfectly. I loved it! (:
AutumnRain chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
aw! That was so cute! and you did the characters really well
comet7 chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Daw, cute!
A Fair Amount of Strife chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
aw sho schweet!mokie is cute as hell!
Charismatic Beauty chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Aww that's so sweet and a little corny! Ya know for a moment there, I thought seto was actually going to kiss mokuba.