Reviews for For You
MrsCloWeasly chapter 2 . 5/14/2014
I just Love it!
irisgoddess chapter 2 . 1/2/2013
I want to cry! Scratch that, I am crying! I miss Fred so much. Why Jo? WHY?
JKBrimera chapter 2 . 1/2/2012
Beautiful! I loved how you got right into the plot and then developed the character's. The ending was brilliant - 'you were you, gred.' I may have smiled just a little
Lizzy chapter 2 . 11/21/2010
"Send it back," LOL.

I knew exactly what had happened as soon as I saw "I poked the toy and it started to cry." Of course the little guy wouldn't have understood the difference between a baby and a doll. One thing-why would Teddy have seen dolls when he has no sisters or females the same age?

Still, I LOVE it.
Lyric Medlie chapter 2 . 4/29/2010
wonderful, posotively wonderful!

-thanks, love, Lyric
Lyric Medlie chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
wonderful! I loved this!

-thanks, love, Lyric
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 2 . 7/21/2009
Oh, he was doing so well there until the end lol! :)

Good work! :)
funniefriend1245 chapter 2 . 6/13/2009
That was awesome and I am glad that none of the characters died. I am very happy.

Of course, this is

~funniefriend
funniefriend1245 chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
Oh no! George! I hope he's okay...But Fleur is the exciting part!

Your writing style is very excelent. I'm really enjoying reading it, especially with the different generations.

Until later, this is

~funniefriend
dahilsaiyo chapter 2 . 5/27/2009
Love this chapter.

I wished you added little Teddy here too. I love the fact he thought Victoire was a toy... and George thought Victor Krum was in the hospital. LOl.
dahilsaiyo chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
LOL. Did you need to ask? Of course, we are interested!
NerdLifeIsAGreatLife chapter 2 . 5/7/2009
made me cry*
Aimael chapter 2 . 2/18/2009
Lovely This is, I imagine, the day when George got back his inner Fred&George? And, well, you already know that I love the bond George and Victoire have in your stories. It seems very fitting, somehow.

I almost thought myself that George had tried to kill himself, but by some reason, I wasn't surprised when it came out that he didn't. Does that make any sense at all? Your George/Angelina interaction was great. I can see the Angelina from OotP when she is furious with Harry for getting detention...

Aimael
maith chapter 2 . 11/22/2008
snif snif...

Faithful trough and through,

Maith
Dodger Gilmore chapter 2 . 11/12/2008
I liked this too. George waking up made me really relieved too, and I loved seeing the relief in especially Ron and Lee. And I'm so glad he didn't try to kill himself. I LOVED Teddy's reactions to Victoire. And I actually laughed when George got her name wrong and thought Krum was there... I love how much George loves Victoire.

Perhaps this chapter felt a bit rushed. Especially with the Angelina part. Suddenly, she was just there, and it wasn't even difficult for them. They had after all broken up, and it sounded like it had been a pretty bad breakup too, from what I recall from the previous chapter. They were cute and all, but I just think it went on a bit too easily. Maybe.

And, well the last line was perhaps a bit cheesy. Luckily, I like that, but if it had been my story, I would've skipped that part. Of course, that's up to you.

This was a nice story, and I really like how you've included things from "Being Them" in it. Speaking of, I can't wait for the next update of that!