Reviews for No Problem
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
So sweet! Thank you!
IggyMing chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
This was so unbelievably cute. Very nicely written!
Holy Hannah chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Very enjoyable and believable. Thank you.
sg-1fanintn chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Sweet! Sets the stage for all those battles of conscience to come, but in a light-hearted way. I enjoyed it!
PenGirl91 chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
oh cute! I loved the favorites you go!
Goomba chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
Very well written, very fluent and very cute! I really enjoyed this and really hoped the end was farther off than it was-a little sad. BUT it was s new take on a very important desire; to see Jack and Carter together at last, or at least see them panging for each other just a little more-Thanks.

Cheers Jen
Natters chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
sweet
Newbie GK chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Great story. It's so rare to get one from O'Neill's point of view so I truly loved it. The ending was perfect too; my favorite lines were: "That smile again. Breathing was important. He should remember to do that.

He’d deal with the moving on part later."

These lines truly captured their relationship. Wonderful work.
Joseph chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Another nice fic as usual mara...:-)

those massages must help your muse...;-):-P:-D
BettyHall223 chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Terrific story. So typical of Jack.
Padme18 chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Very cute.
chocolatequeen chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Oh wow! What an amazing story, Mara. You really nailed Jack's personality here. I loved witnessing his rationalizations, and then ending with them actually together was perfect. She takes your breath away? Sure, that's just an attraction Jack-you keep telling yourself that.
BlueViking77 chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
This was a very awesome fic. :-)
gater62 chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
That was so sweet! I love how Jack argues with himself and then talks himself into things! The ending was adorable!
polrobin chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Oh yeah...fantastic as always. I love how Jack's mind works!

Pol