Reviews for Empress
riml chapter 15 . 1/25
Please please continue this! I just want to see them together with Luke!
Guest chapter 15 . 12/4/2016
Love it. Hope you keep writing it. Great job
H Bloomfield chapter 1 . 11/22/2016
You stopped writing anyway, I really hate that. Come on, get it finished. Please!
H Bloomfield chapter 15 . 11/22/2016
If there's one thing I hate it's interesting stories that just stop. I sense another 20-30 chapters. Any chance of getting them written and posted?
if-inconvenient-come-anyways chapter 15 . 1/23/2016
omg i really like how this is going so far i cant wait to read the rest!
Guizzo chapter 15 . 1/8/2015
Holy shit this was a good ride! I absolutely loved the fierce Padmé, the reborn Anakin and Princess Leia stubbornness ah aha Girl is so doubtful and suspicious, she doesn't know how to behave before her new found parents :-) Shame that you didn't bother to finish it! Come back will ya :-(
thorn201 chapter 4 . 12/11/2014
nice fanfic when you're trying to kill time and amusing when everyone assumes vader is controlling padme which is impossible because she so strong willed although i wonder how bail can ground her when she is legally an adult by this point.I wonder sometimes if this amusing piece will updated anytime soon.
Vi-Violence chapter 15 . 2/9/2014
So why doesn't Luke go to them?
Lady Hannah of Asgard chapter 15 . 9/7/2013
Is there any possible way you would ever update this? I would love to see what happens next! :D
Azera-v chapter 15 . 3/6/2013
Really love this story, please continue it!
imnotraven16 chapter 15 . 4/27/2012
great story
BlackdrsFlower chapter 15 . 12/29/2011
LOVE THIS! can't wait for more and for Luke to meet his mother and for Han and Leia to get back together
charmedjedi chapter 2 . 11/24/2011
Good story can't wait to read more!
Tenages chapter 4 . 11/6/2011
Good lord are you a fucking 5 year old? "You're grounded. Go to your room"

I mean what the fucking fuck is that retarded bullshit. She's 24, not 10. Absolutely nobody talks that way. Your characterizations are just completely ludicrous.

fail/5
charmedjedi chapter 15 . 10/11/2011
wow really good story. I hope leia starts to see her parents are on her side. anyway can't wait to read more.