Reviews for Empress
Does ani wear the suit in public
HazelMoonflower chapter 15 . 8/3
Please update! I love this!
ilkahalgryn chapter 15 . 6/1
please keep writing
riml chapter 15 . 1/25
Please please continue this! I just want to see them together with Luke!
Guest chapter 15 . 12/4/2016
Love it. Hope you keep writing it. Great job
H Bloomfield chapter 1 . 11/22/2016
You stopped writing anyway, I really hate that. Come on, get it finished. Please!
H Bloomfield chapter 15 . 11/22/2016
If there's one thing I hate it's interesting stories that just stop. I sense another 20-30 chapters. Any chance of getting them written and posted?
avada-matata chapter 15 . 1/23/2016
omg i really like how this is going so far i cant wait to read the rest!
Guizzo chapter 15 . 1/8/2015
Holy shit this was a good ride! I absolutely loved the fierce Padmé, the reborn Anakin and Princess Leia stubbornness ah aha Girl is so doubtful and suspicious, she doesn't know how to behave before her new found parents :-) Shame that you didn't bother to finish it! Come back will ya :-(
thorn201 chapter 4 . 12/11/2014
nice fanfic when you're trying to kill time and amusing when everyone assumes vader is controlling padme which is impossible because she so strong willed although i wonder how bail can ground her when she is legally an adult by this point.I wonder sometimes if this amusing piece will updated anytime soon.
Vi-Violence chapter 15 . 2/9/2014
So why doesn't Luke go to them?
Lady Hannah of Asgard chapter 15 . 9/7/2013
Is there any possible way you would ever update this? I would love to see what happens next! :D
Azera-v chapter 15 . 3/6/2013
Really love this story, please continue it!
imnotraven16 chapter 15 . 4/27/2012
great story
BlackdrsFlower chapter 15 . 12/29/2011
LOVE THIS! can't wait for more and for Luke to meet his mother and for Han and Leia to get back together