Reviews for Empress
Guizzo chapter 15 . 1/8
Holy shit this was a good ride! I absolutely loved the fierce Padmé, the reborn Anakin and Princess Leia stubbornness ah aha Girl is so doubtful and suspicious, she doesn't know how to behave before her new found parents :-) Shame that you didn't bother to finish it! Come back will ya :-(
thorn201 chapter 4 . 12/11/2014
nice fanfic when you're trying to kill time and amusing when everyone assumes vader is controlling padme which is impossible because she so strong willed although i wonder how bail can ground her when she is legally an adult by this point.I wonder sometimes if this amusing piece will updated anytime soon.
Vi-Violence chapter 15 . 2/9/2014
So why doesn't Luke go to them?
Lady Hannah of Asgard chapter 15 . 9/7/2013
Is there any possible way you would ever update this? I would love to see what happens next! :D
Azera-v chapter 15 . 3/6/2013
Really love this story, please continue it!
imnotraven16 chapter 15 . 4/27/2012
great story
BlackdrsFlower chapter 15 . 12/29/2011
LOVE THIS! can't wait for more and for Luke to meet his mother and for Han and Leia to get back together
charmedjedi chapter 2 . 11/24/2011
Good story can't wait to read more!
Tenages chapter 4 . 11/6/2011
Good lord are you a fucking 5 year old? "You're grounded. Go to your room"

I mean what the fucking fuck is that retarded bullshit. She's 24, not 10. Absolutely nobody talks that way. Your characterizations are just completely ludicrous.

fail/5
charmedjedi chapter 15 . 10/11/2011
wow really good story. I hope leia starts to see her parents are on her side. anyway can't wait to read more.
god of all chapter 15 . 8/30/2011
TheDominator
kshadow chapter 15 . 6/2/2011
Why do they all think Anakin wants Leia for evil Vader-ish reasons?
badkidoh chapter 15 . 4/29/2011
good chapter.
ILDV chapter 15 . 4/28/2011
Very Good.
hewhoreaps chapter 15 . 4/27/2011
Glad to see this story updated. Well it would seem Leia is still having issues with what she was told vs what she is learning.

Of course Bail and the Jedi would be shocked that Padme contacted Bail in regards to Leia, though he could done more harm then good with some of his reactions but Padme chose to ignore them and deliver the message she wanted.