Reviews for Empress
Vi-Violence chapter 15 . 2/9
So why doesn't Luke go to them?
Hannah Skywalker- Jedi Padawan chapter 15 . 9/7/2013
Is there any possible way you would ever update this? I would love to see what happens next! :D
Azera-v chapter 15 . 3/6/2013
Really love this story, please continue it!
imnotraven16 chapter 15 . 4/27/2012
great story
BlackdrsFlower chapter 15 . 12/29/2011
LOVE THIS! can't wait for more and for Luke to meet his mother and for Han and Leia to get back together
charmedjedi chapter 2 . 11/24/2011
Good story can't wait to read more!
Tenages chapter 4 . 11/6/2011
Good lord are you a fucking 5 year old? "You're grounded. Go to your room"

I mean what the fucking fuck is that retarded bullshit. She's 24, not 10. Absolutely nobody talks that way. Your characterizations are just completely ludicrous.

fail/5
charmedjedi chapter 15 . 10/11/2011
wow really good story. I hope leia starts to see her parents are on her side. anyway can't wait to read more.
god of all chapter 15 . 8/30/2011
TheDominator
kshadow chapter 15 . 6/2/2011
Why do they all think Anakin wants Leia for evil Vader-ish reasons?
badkidoh chapter 15 . 4/29/2011
good chapter.
ILDV chapter 15 . 4/28/2011
Very Good.
hewhoreaps chapter 15 . 4/27/2011
Glad to see this story updated. Well it would seem Leia is still having issues with what she was told vs what she is learning.

Of course Bail and the Jedi would be shocked that Padme contacted Bail in regards to Leia, though he could done more harm then good with some of his reactions but Padme chose to ignore them and deliver the message she wanted.
angie chapter 15 . 4/27/2011
What a surprise, to see an update to this great story! I really like this story, Leia is so stubborn, I wish she would try to care about her mother. I am waiting to see Luke with his parents, as well. Padme handled Bail so well on the comm unit. I hope you can update again before too long!
general-joseph-dickson chapter 15 . 4/27/2011
Yea, Bail is not that benevolant