Reviews for Vaccine
JeannyD chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
I don't know, if I already wrote something about this, but even if there is noi lemon stuff, or something hotter, I love it, it's great... just keep writing :)
moira33 chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
It was realistic and unique !
I hope in the future you will write more about Misa and L
doingsomeliving chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
This was beautiful, I really like how you put that Light were the poison and L the vaccine. Just loved it.
woodlandfairykirk chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
this is really good!
WhiteLadyDragon chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Technically, a vaccine is only used to PREVENT infection by introducing the host a weakened version of the pathogen and encouraging the development of antibodies. If someone is already exposed to a germ or toxin, you give them an immunoglobulin, or an antibody to that particular pathogen. The immunity is only temporary, though, and because you're intoducing antibodies to the host, they don't produce their own antibodies in response to the pathogen, so infection can re-occur if they're exposed to it again.

Unless that's the point you were making when you wrote this, otherwise the analogy falls flat. I don't support L/Misa, and I still don't after reading this. Personally, even with the differences between Light and L that you mentioned, I don't think Misa would be much, if at all, better off with L than she is with Light, since the two are still very similar. But, that does not take away from the quality of your work. We need more in-depth stuff like this, especially about characters like Misa. I never thought she was a dummy, though she is certainly not on the same level as Light and L. A lot of her kookiness may very well be an act to get the attention she craves.
ludgate-dwyer chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Oh my, my babies! :
I loved this, I also LOVED the comparisons a lot.
It was awesome. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
I wish she broke up with Light. I hate it when females are treated unfairly.
maxinecortes chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Aww, that was so adorable! xD
dorcas chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
This was great! I loved how you made L out to be, and addressing Misa's pretense, which a lot of fans don't think about. But L really is a liar, too... just not maliciously lying like Light, hehe.
AEDReaper chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Pure awesome faved
Freshman-Generation chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
I remember this from deviantART!
blue-candle chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
No sequel? Wa!

Huhu I liked this! _
phollie chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Oh, this was just lovely. I adore the ending in which L finally gave in to her. For reasons unknown, I have always loved LxMisa...oh well. Excellent fic.
animelvr23 chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
beautiful! just plain beautiful! i love it! ja ne! UPDATE ASAP PLEASE!
iputbaconinthesoap chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
AH! oh my gosh! this story made me squeal! *sudden change in attitude; pout* no sequel, huh? well.. FINE THEN! BE A MEANY! *pokes out tongue*