Reviews for Welcome To Existence
jk chapter 3 . 4/25
ummm her heart beats for Edward the guy that dropped her ass off at orphanage 13 years earlier? WHY? why would she say...for my Edward? He ditched your ass at his earliest convience! at a fucking orphanage! Edwards a fucking douche bag and your heart beats for him? again I ask why? WHY?
she shouldn't even remember his stupid ass
your story is fuckin stupid
ChristianMom54 chapter 29 . 9/10/2014
Loved it, great twist. Thank you for sharing
Deanne Marie Cullen chapter 29 . 9/29/2012
Wonderful story...the only question I have in the epilogue that I don't feel was addressed properly...why didn't Bella have an issue being at the cemetary with all the humans around? shouldn't she have been thirsty? and they coming in contact with Charlie? I know this is an older story...but just wondering.
Nedward chapter 29 . 8/28/2012
That was great!
Noble Korhedron chapter 11 . 3/11/2012
CRAP? I NEVER REVIEWED THIS? #SHOCKED Sincere apologies. This has always been one of my favourite stories here on FFN, even though I haven't read it for over a year. #grins Nice job! #raspberry
sersmom chapter 29 . 1/12/2011
*sniff* I cried there in the end. Loved it. Great job and plot. -BF
Rose Demica chapter 29 . 4/21/2010
AWESOME! I just read your story, and LOVED it! :D
PreciousJuls chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
I know you wrote this story awhile ago, but I wanted to say that I really like your writting style. This story is so good already. I can't wait to read the rest ;))
Fleur24 chapter 29 . 1/8/2010
I absolutely love how Felix was destroyed by the Volturi. I also really like how Bella & Charlie got the closure they needed. It was neat that Charlie saw Bella as a vampire.
Fleur24 chapter 28 . 1/8/2010
WoW! So totally awesome!
Fleur24 chapter 27 . 1/8/2010
This is so totally cool! I loved how Edward saved her a baby from Volterra. I really like Bella's shield!
K Krystine chapter 15 . 11/21/2009
loved it...
TWILIGHT OBSESSER 'N' WWE FAN chapter 29 . 10/26/2009
i was crying neer the beginning but stoped wen my family saw me