Reviews for Welcome To Existence
ChristianMom54 chapter 29 . 9/10/2014
Loved it, great twist. Thank you for sharing
Deanne Marie Cullen chapter 29 . 9/29/2012
Wonderful story...the only question I have in the epilogue that I don't feel was addressed properly...why didn't Bella have an issue being at the cemetary with all the humans around? shouldn't she have been thirsty? and they coming in contact with Charlie? I know this is an older story...but just wondering.
Nedward chapter 29 . 8/28/2012
That was great!
Noble Korhedron chapter 11 . 3/11/2012
CRAP? I NEVER REVIEWED THIS? #SHOCKED Sincere apologies. This has always been one of my favourite stories here on FFN, even though I haven't read it for over a year. #grins Nice job! #raspberry
sersmom chapter 29 . 1/12/2011
*sniff* I cried there in the end. Loved it. Great job and plot. -BF
Rose Demica chapter 29 . 4/21/2010
AWESOME! I just read your story, and LOVED it! :D
PreciousJuls chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
I know you wrote this story awhile ago, but I wanted to say that I really like your writting style. This story is so good already. I can't wait to read the rest ;))
Fleur24 chapter 29 . 1/8/2010
I absolutely love how Felix was destroyed by the Volturi. I also really like how Bella & Charlie got the closure they needed. It was neat that Charlie saw Bella as a vampire.
Fleur24 chapter 28 . 1/8/2010
WoW! So totally awesome!
Fleur24 chapter 27 . 1/8/2010
This is so totally cool! I loved how Edward saved her a baby from Volterra. I really like Bella's shield!
K Krystine chapter 15 . 11/21/2009
loved it...
TWILIGHT OBSESSER 'N' WWE FAN chapter 29 . 10/26/2009
i was crying neer the beginning but stoped wen my family saw me
I.x.Want.x.To.x.Believe chapter 29 . 10/14/2009
Aw, that's both a terribly sad, yet awesome ending! I love this story XD Great job writing it! :D