Reviews for Breaking The Seal
leesarenae chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
I came upon this story, and loved your take on House and Cuddy. I really, really should comment on fanfiction, but I never have. I'm even wondering if you will ever see this. Thank you. Are you interested in House anymore? If so, please know I'm still interested.
JLCH chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Very nicely written!
newdayz chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
I'm hopeful that we'll see them have a reunion like this before the show has it's final curtain call.
latante chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
lola!

i should have known this was you! i found this one someone's delicious page and started reading before i looked at the author. silly me. what a great take on where cuddy is post-joy. i love how you make it totally plausible that they could have some sort of relationship because they already do! and you capture the cadence of the houseian language so perfectly. i feel like i'm reading an episode of the show when i read your stories. now, i'm off to sink my teeth into no children and no divorce...xo, julia
DeengoBlue chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
I really enjoyed this. A "happy ending" without the puppies and sunshine and OoC's are hard to find. Well done.

And I especially liked this line: “Sometimes life not changing is harder to deal with.”
goldiloks chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
-SQUEE!-

i heart huddy...
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Aw, I loved that. Great job! (:

Angelica
Libratine chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
I really enjoy your writting, it's a bit different than a lot of other stories, maybe it's because you write in present tense.. Anyway I liked this story a lot and I loved House's comparison. You're really good at keeping them in character and making it believable (or as much as possible since it's still a TV-show after all):b

-Libratine
PerfectPride chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
I love the way it began so angsty but by the end Cuddy had hope for some sort of a future with House. Perfect.
sparrowed chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
I would LOVE to see this happen on the show. It's too perfect for both characters.
Promised Flower chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
This is a good story. I've been looking for some that have a take on what happened after "Joy," and yours has been one of if not the best of them. Anyway, I liked your story and I'd like to read more if you do more. If not, it was a great one shot.
xfirefly9x chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Awesome stuff! :D
AgentCarter chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Beautiful. The bit with Joy Cuddy made me want to cry and the bit where House talks about breaking the seal made me laugh. The perfect balance between emotions - exactly what I want in a fic.
Missing Linka chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Really bittersweet ...

I really want a happy ending for them ... they deserve it ...

Good story!