Reviews for Chase Your Demons Away
Cerasi J chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Awww! That was lovely! Nice work!
Ziria NightRose chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
This story was impossibly cute:)
Daydreamishly chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
THIS FOREVER. I cannot even formulate one of my patented thoughtful, poignant reviews; please understand that it is all I can do not to write THIS THIS THIS one thousand times and just submit a review of that. I absolutely adored it.
Vilinye chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
So very well written and touching.
ProfessorSpork chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
D'awh. Absolutely adorable.
werewolfatemyphoenix chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
aw, how sweet! Tony and The Doctor are so cute together...
lyin chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
ooh, wonderful job. such a brilliantly simple, human moment, i loved the touch of the alt-universe children's books and the Doctor's interaction with tony here was too cute- but the way you built up to the 'he wouldn't have done that' and the mention of Donna taking care of the computer-kids really made this a wonderful distinction. great writing!
XMelvdsX chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
This was really good. I loved it and Tony and the Doctor where so sweet together.
kkat5 chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Very nice. And logical. First story I've read about the human Doctor having regular nightmares, though all things considered he probably would, especially now with the amounts of sleep he would be having. Also liked the interactions between both him and Rose and him and Tony (who many writers seem to not know how to deal with).
lil-m chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
awwh that was so sweet. beautifully written. love it! write some more!
themidnightfiles chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
I loved this story. Very well written, great understanding of the characters, and plus I love the whole premise. Great job :)
Sharper Than the Sword chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
The Doctor and Tony Tyler- a seemingly unlikely pair of friends, and you make it work wonderfully. Characters are great in this one, and the whole concept is just charming. Well done!
Araiona Dubois chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Brilliant. Absoutley brilliant. One of the best Doctor Who fics I've read in a very long time. You captured the scene brilliantly. I don't think there is anything else I can say. Everything about it was perfect. Simply perfect.
teddybowties chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
OH now that was good. Please do more.
loveislouder94 chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
AW! Cute little Tony Tyler!

This is sweet, I like it.