Reviews for Second Star to the Right
PaulaRway chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Beautiful story. Lovely.
drewandian chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
I've been doing an SG1 rewatch (I moved and don't have cable, perfect excuse) and the rewatch has made me want to read fic...I've read this one before and I love it more the second time around. Just the right amount of family-ness and romance and a little UST for good measure! 3 it!
locardxchange chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
That was so sweet, really lovely.
dpdp chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Great. Can't believe I missed this the 1st time. So cute and funny. Hope you are feeling better each day. Keep happy thoughts.
SaraBahama chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Wow! How did I overlook THIS story? Pol -that was just beautiful. It was funny -oh how I laughed. It was romantic -the near kiss, the time around the fire. It was poignant -"He felt...whole...for the first time in years." Makes you want to cry for his loss.

That image of him standing there with Sam on one side leaning into his strenght and the weight of a sleeping child on his shoulder stirred a very family feeling in my heart.
AkamaiMom chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Oh, that was sweet. Thanks for that little gem! :)
i.m. nell chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Delightful and funny and shippy! Thanks for the history lesson, too!
thisISme chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Jack as Wendy? Hahaha, now this is something I so want to see.

Really, loved this one just as much as I loved each and every single other story of yours. I love the whole family-spirit you put into this one. And, making Jack dressing the guys up as Pan's companions (or Hook in Teal'C' case) ... great idea! :D

I really enjoyed the ending, I have to say. Daniel asking to light the fire inside the house and with this show they were a family of some sort was just too sweet.

Really, really well done ... once again! ;D
MajorSamanthaCarter chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
wah! it's so CUTE! iloveitiloveitiloveit! 8D keep writing!

:D MSC

(perfect ending, too! absolutely fantastic!)
shadowsamurai83 chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Seriously, you've gotta give me some sort of warning before springing something like that on me! Sam as Peter, that was fine. But Jack as Wendy...? I gotta learn not to drink while reading your stuff, you know. It took me ages to get myself back under control after visualising Jack dressed in...well, a dress! Amazing, spot on stuff! Loved it!
Kathryn Shadow chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
That was adorable. And hilarious. And I will never be able to get the image of Jack in a dress out of my head. O.o
mynameisme91 chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Ive actually read this story a great many times. Its one of the stories I go back to if im ever craving a good read. To say that it is well written and that I love it would be a complete understatement!
NicoleKennedy92 chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
Aww thats is so sweet i loved it!

JJ:P
Natters chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
lolol
megdar chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
I squee therefore I'm fan.

That was wonderful! Thanks for Tink ;)