Reviews for Trust
padamajedward chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
Omg, awesome. Amazing, super duper, holy crapper,omg, this is amazing!
SocialOutsider chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Hot and so tempting!

Wilson is like a drug, an addiction that House can't enough of and he keeps coming back for more.

More soon!
Ashaera chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Splendidly sexy! I especially enjoyed when House was pleasing Wilson. I am quite taken with your slightly dark Wilson. I can't wait to see how he grows into his new-found ambitions and where he leads House. Great work!
Jessica chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Amazing. I can't tell you how much I simply love this story, I've read all of them starting with Leverage and it's so wonderful how it's developed. I'm very impressed that you've managed to keep the characters EXACTLY the way they are, because I believe that Wilson and House would behave this way. Especially House, he has such a hard time with people even Wilson at times, it would make sense that even though he's given consent he's still fearful and untrusting. And as for Wilson, THANKYOU for not making him the perfect Dom right off the bat! God, it's nice to see someone realize that being a Dom or a sub is a learning process that neither of them will be perfect at right away. But I think Wilson is good in the fact that he has potential and he realizes House's needs, so he will get better. Erotic, darker then sin, and better then good chocolate! And just so you know I only give that comment to a FEW stories that I feel are deserving. And you are DEFFINATLY deserveing of high praise. Keep it up!
Houkanno Yuuhou chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Good God, that was beautiful and hot, all at once! I could easily find myself in House's shoes as I read along. Can't wait for the next installment! I keep checking my inbox for more.
Scary Vampiress chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
This is an awesome series. I love it so much!

I love your other darker stories, but I'll admit it's an interesting change to see the characters getting good stuff happening to them! Great job!