Reviews for The Law of Attraction
aninom chapter 1 . 3/29/2016
OMG, this was great! I just would have loved more;) a sequel or idk an epilogue? Something that could show us their relationship develop... I can't help and feel it and uncompleted... anyway, thanks for sharing:)
contrarymotion chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
I know it says complete, but I seriously hope that you will consider writing a sequel or even just more chapters of this story. There just feels like there is much more to be told here!

That said, I enjoyed the epic greatly, as well as how you managed to put CSI in a school setting...
sdbeth chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
That was very enjoyable and well written as always. I really appreciate all of the research you did, especially in terms of the physics and the time period. And the way you worked the 1960 election into the story. The more things change, the more they stay the same. I also liked the humor. Thanks so much for writing.

Beth
gayarm-agron chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
aw I'm so liking it :D I hope there's more to come :P
toothchick chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
I only have one complaint...It says that this story is 'complete'! You can't end it here, more chapters...a sequel...continuation of this story in any way!

Seriously, I really enjoyed this story & I loved how you managed to keep the essence of each of the characters.
fox-rox1539 chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
huh. Took me a day and a half to finish (in the midst of my bust schedual) but it was worth it. I loved the story. The descriptions were great, and so was the use of big words that I can barely pronounce let alone define. lol

Great! Would love to see a sequal, but maybe with chapters..
doresz chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Wow, so much better than studying German vocabulary that I abandoned. Thank you for saving me from myself. Great story! Once I got into this world, I couldn't get enough of it. I really liked Sara's attitude, go girl!

Thought this was gonna be a one-shot, imagine my surprise when I saw the word count. It couldn't scare me away, though. Read it all at once. Any chance of an epilogue (even if a tiny one)?

Thank you!
tmschmitt chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
That was beautiful, please continue if there's more.. Keep up the great work and may your muse be with you..
ufgator1977 chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Well I was all of 6 years old in 1959 but I feel like you captured the period beautifully. I love the inclusion of Gideon and Sarah into your little universe as well. I've always liked your writing for your spot on characterizations and it continues here. Grissom does almost seem like an anachronism in present time so I think he fits well in this time frame.

Very well done and I enjoyed it immensely.

Gator
feakinlove chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
oh how lovely...

with the music, the talk of war, study of sciences, and even the sports you really transported me back to what it would be like in that time frame.

i did notice this was complete so i was wondering if this going to become a series. i would hope so...if not that is ok because we have to excerise our brains sometime and use our own imagination and finish the story.

thanks!
MSCSIFANGSR chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
you certainly immersed yourself in 1959...wonderfully, i might add. as usual your characterizations are dead on, and your gsr, delicious. :) chauncey
mossirgligrD chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
OH! WOW - I loved this.

I loved that everyone got a mention and especially Wendy and Vartann yeh! I would never have thought to put these two together but YES it works for me, I like it better than Wodges or Wedges or whatever?

I noticed it says 'complete' but it would be lovely for this to continue :)
Twisted Puppy chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
I am sorry to say that I was unable to finish your story. I generally do wnjoy reading your work, but this was too long! I may have misunderstood the summary, because i interpreted it as they were transported back as students or something. :) I tried to read it, but maybe if it was broken into several chapters I would have been able to get further. I'm sorry.
SirBarth chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Please tell me there will be more to this!
berniej chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Hi I have to say I do love your fics time I love the way you've intigrated all our favorite characters into a totally different place and made it so I can't wait for the next chapter! hope it won't be long.

Due to the angst fest which is CSI now I'm returning to the fanfics especially ones that tell OUR GSR lovestory.

Thank you for sharing your tallent with us, look forward to reading more.

Bernie