Reviews for Always in our memories, forever in our hearts
Carling chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
It was fast paced but had all the elements I treasure in a good Drarry romance. I like stories that take them from their fighting days to marriage, and best of all have them exclusive to each other without a complicated string of ex lovers between them.
Rooz990 chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Sweet! :)
mjmusiclover chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
very sweet indeed :D
OoverO chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Awe, this is too cute. The end seems a little rushed, but aside from that its great.
Silverlynxcat chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
An interesting story.

A few things I found were that sometimes you seperated paragraphs with the stars when you didn't need too. Like when Harry and Draco were looking at each other. Instead of a star you could have simply used a comma or semi colon so it flowed a bit better.

One other thing was the sudden leap from battling enemies to casual friends.

I would have liked to see more developement between Draco and Harry, the story started off with them beating hte crap out of each other, I liked your sense about them fighting physically to be close, then all of a sudden they were getting along fine. I think instead of missing out the bonding, it would have been good to add that in and a bit more about their interaction with Lilly, as if they were a family.
Ruby Roocoo Blade chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
this story is brilliant
DelorisPea chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
Great story.

Cheese ending but that can be forgiven!