Reviews for Stars Don't Shine
sarcasticrocker86 chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
This is really fantastic writing and an amazing story. Really horrible and tragic, but well told nevertheless. Great job!
de-insanity chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Very well written. Well done!
Ryuk30 chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Very excellent story i loved it
Blue Flaming Wings chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Wow.

This deserves way more reviews then it has.

I was very impressed. When I saw how many words your story had I figured I was in for something different, but I didn't realize how much so. I barely ever review the stories I read, but this one moved me so much that I felt I had to. Your a great writer, don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Unlike a lot of people on this site, I can tell that you really spent a lot of time working on this story, on the characters, and the mood and tone of the work itself. It's powerful work here. Way better then a lot of the mediocre works you can find on fanfiction.

If there is one thing that could be fixed I would suggest fleshing it out a bit more. Try to really bring the culture of Rapture to life. All the things I saw in this story is stuff we already know about: the raids, the Little Sisters, and the Big Daddies. It's just in someone else's perspective. I liked the little thing you did with the plasmids, that part where Tommy used them to play with Shirely. Things like that take the unique parts of Rapture and put them on a day to day level.

That's just my two cents. Keep up the good work! Keep writing!