Reviews for Cosplay
DRARRYLOVR4EVERINMYHEART chapter 1 . 4/24
AMAZING JOB I LOVE IT! THIS IS FANTABULOUS
Keeper of Fatestones chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Hm... I really enjoyed this; and yes, Lelou does have good taste in clothes...and men
CatalunaRei chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
oh god that was the funniest, hottest thing I've ever read! FAVORITE! :D i was cracking up the entire time ! I LOVE YOU FOR WRITING THIS ! :D
SlytherinQueen020 chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
That was really hot!
Random yaoi fan chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
This was good but Lelouch should had been the uke. It's more "into character" that way and I like to see the CG characters the way they are or close. But it's your fic so ignore me.
SimplYAOIluvr chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
Ohmigosh! I love the pairing... Umh... I can't really offer any changes because this is a one of the best I've read.
Candelabra chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
I'll admit I laughed a little. Hot, but funny. Best of both worlds! D
The Meta chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
And thus many fangirls around the world rejoice! Now we all know just WHY Suzaku was in that outfit! lol. Anyway... that was hot. Nuff said.
miharu1212 chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
hahaha~this was fun..reading it was fun~ :)

thnx for writing it in such an interesting way..i always thought cosplay was fun..n u just made it better..haha...
Fallen One-Winged Tenshi chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
I love tall boots now. Love the one-shot story and more so since its rare to find a seme Lulu.
Spikesagitta chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
cool, very nice :)
megheartryan chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
yay, I'm such a huge fan of LelouchxSuzaku and people rarely write it that way! This was possibly the hottest Code Geass yaoi I've ever read :D (and I so want to see Suzaku in those boots XD)
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
that was great! ne what was suzaku cosplaying anyway?
J Plash chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
You have made my life :P My partner and I are currently making these costumes, and Suzaku's thigh high skintight pleather stripper boots are our favourite cosplay joke :D After Lelouch's hat :P It makes me inordinately happy that someone else finds them equally hilarious ;D

Cosplay fic is awesome :D