Reviews for The Accident
Guest chapter 5 . 6/25/2012
Work on it ur gibbs is horrible tweek ir ziva and dinozzo. Also ur spelling every thing else is good
thebutterfliesarewilting chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
I like the story, really, I do, but yous say however way to much.

Layla
rubiesandrain chapter 5 . 11/26/2010
AW! This was cute! I can imagine Eli being very protective of his grandchildren, as he wants them to grow up fat and safe. :)
Nahau Moondust chapter 5 . 10/10/2010
Love it.
Nahau Moondust chapter 4 . 10/10/2010
It sounds like Daddy David it sucking up big time. It good do far.
Nahau Moondust chapter 3 . 10/10/2010
Gibbs, the only one to blame for the accident is the damn deer, and you know it.
SpecialAgentWho13 chapter 5 . 8/24/2009
This was a pretty good story, nice job! :)
Viktorija chapter 5 . 7/29/2009
I liked this story:)Great job!;)
finlaure chapter 5 . 6/24/2009
sniffle, I loved this, sniffle, so sweet, sniffle, such good action and drama scenes, sniffle. Such good writing. Thanks.
NcisFan1294 chapter 5 . 6/24/2009
I liked it its a really good story u should write another story to it
LuvZandT chapter 5 . 6/24/2009
Too Lazy to sign in, so I am glad you can post annoynmous reviews to your story.

I just found this story and I liked it a lot. I am glad that I could read it from start to finish. I thought Gibbs self blame was on the mark, especially since he feels like he let Shannon and Kelly down. Tony's emotions and feeling were also great. Having him and Ziva both end up in the hospital was a nice twist. LOVED the happy ending. Nicely done.
tiva4evr chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
this is so good plz continue
MsEnglishLover chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Hi! I am finding your basic plot line is good, and I really enjoyed the story. However, my absolute pet peeve is run on sentences. I am a little frustrated because I have seen a lot of those. Other than that, good job!
Lady Jaina chapter 4 . 4/22/2009
I really am enjoying your story. That said, I do see some minor problems, mostly regarding your grammar. For example, if you are using "however" you might try: Tony, however, was very worried about Ziva. In most places, a comma would correct this. Also, I am seeing some sentence fragments and run ons.

Overall, I think your story is better than most that I find. I hope you will accept my humble criticism. I realize it is hard to have one's writing criticized. I only do so in hopes that you can use my observations to improve your writing.

I can't wait to see your next chapter!
beccarae21 chapter 4 . 4/2/2009
i just found this story and was hoping that you would be contuning it.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »