Reviews for Fuyu no Hanabi
Guest chapter 6 . 9/29/2013
I cried reading this. Actually cried. You're the first person to make me cry in years (literally). Good job. (I'm actually not being sarcastic here. It takes a lot to move me. A LOT.)
fallenfromthetop chapter 6 . 6/14/2012
I was rejected.

AGAIN!

I hate the, no multiple review policy in FF.

Its annoying.

Awesome last chapter, crying seems to be a hobby when I read this.

AMAZING JOB!
fallenfromthetop chapter 5 . 6/14/2012
I got a reject code again.

But.

This chapter made me cry, my god it certianly did.

I'm bawling.

To be honest, this is the first story where I have reviwed for every chapter
fallenfromthetop chapter 4 . 6/14/2012
And once again from the former chapter, as I tried to review a second time I recieved a:

(Reject Code: 3)

ARGHHH!

Well. Awesome chapter (awesome again, my vocab is limited XD)! Something seems to make me review for every chapter possible, its just too cute :D
fallenfromthetop chapter 3 . 6/14/2012
I tried to review the last chapter, but I was rejected

(troll face: FFUUUUU!)

SO NOW I AM HERE AGAIN!

Awesome chapter once again, the letter always make me cry :D
fallenfromthetop chapter 2 . 6/14/2012
Ok, just reading the A/N already made me review

ARGH I'M PATHETIC!

AWESOME STORY BTW! I forgot to press the review button in the chapter so I'm just going to tell you: AMAZING CHAPTER! here :D
TheSoldierProject chapter 4 . 10/13/2010
i think you should do a story on the hinted byakya x ichigo paring that was in this chapter
Eternal Dumas chapter 6 . 10/24/2009
Hm, it was different reading about a gentle Gin but it was very sweet and made me squeal a little. The Byakuya/Ichigo hints made me giggle too.

All in all, great story.
kazei chapter 6 . 9/7/2009
aww.. this story was so cute

you're talented writer :D
Kidiu chapter 6 . 8/19/2009
Oh, I really enjoyed that. I loved how you wrote from Gin's mind, and then Toshiro's. I loved it. It was so dramatic.

And towards the end, when I remembered that it was an angst, I really feared that Gin was gonna die. Oh, but, it was such a releif that he turned out fine.

This wasn't cute, per se, but more... beautiful. I wasn't adorable, but really deep and romantic.

It was a lot deeper than those cute little stories, which I'm greatful for. The feeling throughout was... just beautiful.

Anyway, really nice, thank you for writing. This is my all time favorite Bleach couple.
Haruhi Izumi chapter 5 . 7/27/2009
3 Oh my goodness I love this story!

I love Gin's attitude with this kind of emotion that makes me feel like he "hide's beneath a mask of smirks and bitterness" but inside he's so gentle. I loved the letters too... How could you come up with something so touching? You have talent. It make me envious but so happy I got read such a great story! It was nice to see Hinamori finally accept Gin loving Toushiro as well. In other words... *favorites story & author* I'd love to read more fanfics by you!
Maru de Kusanagi chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Hi! I just wanted to tell you that I loved this fic! i know that you're not using this username anymore, but anyways, I liked the fic!
Sadiiztic chapter 5 . 6/18/2009
gin is so stalker i mean like jeez o_o
SiLENT-masque chapter 6 . 5/24/2009
I loved that story! Oh my god! And here you had be thinking that this story was going to end badly! That was amazingfulness~ I loved it! Angst. My, how we authors love it. .
FallenHope-Angel chapter 6 . 5/7/2009
that was so cute! i loved it.