Reviews for Star Crossed
hannah chapter 14 . 6/1/2014
I'm working on my story and it's called Link and Amaterasu i'm on chapter 1 and it's called Love and battle I did a lot of tipeing and it's so much but I wan't to make it really long
Rorry Lamb chapter 14 . 4/26/2014
More please!
Guest chapter 14 . 12/2/2013
Please update
Inu Daiyokai Lord Sesshomaru chapter 14 . 11/5/2013
It is a great story, kodos for keeping Sesshomaru in character, it is really hard to keep him in character. I hope you updated soon because I really want to know what happens next.
Guest chapter 14 . 7/29/2013
Please update
witch20 chapter 14 . 7/26/2013
Welcome back. I like it a lot. I can't wait to see what is going to happen.
irgroomer chapter 14 . 7/26/2013
I think anyone whose ever written has gone back, reviewed, and cringed lol. I know I have. Can't wait for the next chappie!
Chimebelle chapter 13 . 7/22/2013
This was amazing. A nice nlend of two stories, certainly. You somehow made the unbelievable pairing of jake renesme sesshiomaru realistic. I loved reading it.
dinoman94 chapter 13 . 7/12/2012
WHAT'S WITH ALL THE CLIFFHANGERS, I WANT 2 KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!
bexzilla36 chapter 13 . 9/4/2011
Please update soon! This story is absolutely fantastic. Everyone's in character and acting as I'd imagine and it's so suspenseful(: You're a great author!
witch20 chapter 13 . 9/23/2010
Great story! i like it a lot! Keep up the work!
Lecia chapter 13 . 7/26/2010
that wasn't what i thought would happen at all. it's so sad though...
mandiiluvsgaara chapter 13 . 7/25/2010
i like your story mabyee you should keep jake alive and have as naraku's pawn like sango's little brother used to be.
SakuraDragomir chapter 13 . 7/6/2010
hey watz up

can u write more of this story plz? if u can

i love twilight and inuyasha

i hope i can read more of yur stories

ttyl

-yuuki kuran

queen of the night
SweetAnew chapter 13 . 6/30/2010
So I've been eyeballing this story for awhile trying to decide if I wanted to read it. I love Inuyasha and I love the Twilight series but I wasn't sure how they'd mix. I must say I was hooked on chapter one. Very clever. You're take on Nessie is so different from how I thought she'd be. I always imagined she'd be very quiet and use her power mainly for communicating even at an older age. However, I enjoyed the plot so much that I've embraced your vision of Nessie. :-) Keep on writing!