Reviews for Wishes To Cinders
Thank you.
ElizaT chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
muito bom!
kokoda2007 chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
I totally love your "limpifying" Sam episode tags. Brilliant as always.
WonderWithMe chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Excellent little tag. I really do look forward to your little tags now to see what you have done with Sam. Keep it up and good work.
AuereusUna chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
Wow. I am really enjoying your extra scenes! Keep at it!
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
OHHGOODD HUN!

this was freakin amazing!

i LOVE LOVE LOVE your limp Sammy-i-fied season four fics!

OOHH their brilliant

your brilliant!

loved it hun!

nice work, we needed the bonding moment, ya tipped the iceberg perfectly!
leahk80 chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
this was very good and very sad.

loved it.

leah
WindSpirit79 chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
*sniff* So sad! You know Sam has to be shaken. He doesn't know who or what to believe in anymore, even himself. I was hoping for something kinda like this after the demon went down. Since we didn't get it, glad you did a tag. ;) Nice job.
CBloom2 chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Wow! Awesome! Would have loved to see that in the episode but then there wouldn't be a chance for a great story like this!
twinchaosblade chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
What a heart-wrenching tag for 'It's the Great Pumpkin'! Your writing style is marvellous and I loved the reflections of both Sammy and Dean. I have to admit though that I doubt Sam would have been able to spare those thoughts while trying to exorcise Samhain, even though I don't doubt at all that your observations in regard of Sam's internal struggle were absolutely accurate.

And you have no idea how much I longed for such a hugging scene between the brothers at the end of the episode!
Vuli chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
This is by far the best interpretation I've read for this episode, especially the Sam introspective. You really managed to get into his head during that scene - well done! _
iris254 chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Loved it! Ah, if only they extended these scenes a bit further on the show...
carocali chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
How I wish the episode had happened this way - some acknowledgement that Sam had no choice. That there was an inkling of acceptance from Dean. This may be the episode that does it in for me.

I am so disheartened with our show in how they've just brushed Sam aside - his feelings, his journey, his love for his brother - for the path that Dean is taking. It just makes me sad that it's come to this.

At least there's fic, right? And this was a wonderful tag! Thanks for sharing!

:D

Caroline
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Oh wow, how hearbreaking for both Sam and Dean-both of them seemingly shattered beyond repair by the end of this one!
Zubeneschamali chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
"Sam spared a moment to pray for the man it had possessed, even if God wasn’t listening."

Man, this story was just as heartbreakingly beautiful as the original scene, especially this line. I also liked how Sam faltered when he thought of Castiel being reluctant to shake his hand. Great tag.