Reviews for In Your Sleep
Silvara7 chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Plz, plz, plz update this story! I couldn't remember the name of it and was going to post on lion_lamb on LiveJournal to find it, but decided to do another search and I found it! I was thinking of this for the last week or so and would really appreciate an update or two or three.
Maxennce chapter 4 . 4/10/2009
wow that's fairly on the intense side, keep up the great work, really looking forward to your next chapter and that we don't have to wait as long for it

Cheers

max
Raewright chapter 4 . 3/11/2009
Your writing style is such a delight to read. Every word adds to the mood of the story or moves the plot along. I am looking forward to reading more!
trutwilightfantasy chapter 4 . 3/10/2009
Oh! I'm so excited about this story! I'm lovin' EVERYTHING about it so far. Escpecially dirty minded Stalkward! UNG! Masterpiece in the making!
ash902 chapter 4 . 3/5/2009
You have me really intrigued with this story. I really like your AU so far and can't wait to read more. Hopefully fairly soon since it has been nearly a month since you last updated.

I really like the style of writing in this one. It is very quick, but doesn't leave out the little details that suck you in. And what do you mean by the NaNoWriMo style? Is this another fic writer or does it refer to something else?
Silvara7 chapter 4 . 2/20/2009
What a great story! I can't wait to see where you're taking this and what's going to happen next. The chemistry between Edward and Bella is so different, but I like it!

You deserve way more reviews-I'll totally rec this!
Scarlett71177 chapter 4 . 2/15/2009
Fab update!

Frankly, I'm a little excited that Stalkward is sticking around. :-) I really liked Bella's characterization here- not unlike canon, but we get to see more of her depth.

You've set up a really intriguing plotline, and I can't wait to see where you take things.
Brinsbury chapter 4 . 2/13/2009
great story i can't wait to read more
Britt01 chapter 4 . 2/12/2009
Cool idea for a story. I like Stalkward the way you're writing him, and I like a story where he is excited to turn her. I think this will be fun :)
fuzzy0682 chapter 4 . 2/11/2009
thanks for updating, I am very much enjoying this story! _
punkinzdoodle chapter 4 . 2/11/2009
Very intriguing story. I look forward to reading more. I like how you changed the rules up a bit and created an original plot. Thank you.
Tsumii chapter 4 . 2/11/2009
really awesome so far, i have a question, are edward and bella still virgins in this? i wasn't certain by edwards reaction and that you also mentioned vampires feed off the lust of the human, bella also said she has never been in love so i was just curious! i can hardly wait for the next chapter!
Babette12 chapter 4 . 2/8/2009
I really enjoyed this chapter! The mood you set, of hope, despair, desire, and frustration, is really amazing. I find myself becoming very intrigued as to how Edward is going to start working his charms on Bella. Obviously, desire is already there, but she is a deeper character than that. She misses her family, feels lonely, and wants love.

What is your update schedule? I don't want to seem demanding, because I can tell you put a lot into your writing, just curious so I know when to look forward to new chapters!
Capricorn75 chapter 4 . 2/8/2009
Well hell, your author's note just made me even more excited about this story!
TriGemini chapter 4 . 2/8/2009
Yay, you've updated.

The whole stalking on Edward's part, is just his overwhelming want of desire of Bella and his need to protect her, as well.

Plus, I believe it's a natural part of Edward's behaviour to stalk, the woman he wishes to claim in every way, for it sounds like he's quite taken with Bella and that he's obviously waiting for the moment, when he can make his first move on her.

Seeing as how, Edward's getting rather anxious to make Bella, his mate; which of course, includes the moment when he can change her into a vampire, so that she'll be with him for eternity.

It'll be interesting to find out, what'll happen next.

Therefore, looking forward to more. Until then.
103 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »