Reviews for In Your Sleep
unhurriedreader chapter 4 . 2/8/2009
This is an excellent story, I can't wait to see how it continues to develop.
mish-p chapter 4 . 2/8/2009
Seeing this update was a great Sunday surprise. I am really enjoying the story and looking forward to reading more about the school and what is going to happen there.
limona chapter 4 . 2/8/2009
I love this story. I even love Stalkward. I love that you have removed Edward's desire to shield her from becoming a vampire. I am interested in Bella's string of bad luck. Is someone plotting to kill her even as Edward plots to keep her alive, or is it just fate?
kikilu chapter 4 . 2/8/2009
Enjoying this fic very much. Exceptionally well written. :)
Chalger chapter 4 . 2/8/2009
great chapter, i can't wait for more
Romance4ever chapter 4 . 2/8/2009
Yeah a update! Please keep them coming.
icefang7 chapter 4 . 2/8/2009
i really like the story! thanks for the update and please continue soon!
Sheeijan chapter 4 . 2/8/2009
Maybe I'm just weird but the idea of Stalkward is a huge turn on (as long as Bella's into it of course) for me. He's smexy as hell in my book and can stalk me anytime. Guess I'm not much of a feminist for me to love the idea of Edward taking such good care of Bella either, what with the multiple deaths that seem to constantly hover over her. Anyway, loved the new chapter thoroughly and I'm excited to see Bella finally installed into Forks. So let the stalking begin in earnest! *grin*
lcogle chapter 4 . 2/8/2009
Your Bella has THE worst bad luck possible. No wonder he's going to be Super!Stalkward. I'm so glad we're finally getting to the school. Great chapter.
gaijingirl1 chapter 4 . 2/8/2009
Was so happy to see an update of this in my inbox. I am absolutely loving it and your "rules". Only 4 chpts in and I am hooked!
ny88 chapter 4 . 2/8/2009
Love the story, especially all the ways Bella seems almost die. So glad you updated this story, cant wait till you write more :D
alana20 chapter 4 . 2/8/2009
love your story!

and greatly looking forward to more of stalkward ;p
octoberland chapter 4 . 2/8/2009
I just wanted to say that I adored the bit where Edward said he would have the house fixed up and give it to her later. That was so sweet. And I also love that this Edward has no qualms about changing Bella.
PurdueLiz chapter 3 . 1/22/2009
Wow, simply amazing. Love Edward's immediate reaction to her and also his ability to calm himself so quickly. Love that he is already feeling protective of her, wanting to save her from all the atrocities Alice had seen. Can't wait to see where you are taking this! Will you have another update anytime soon? (No rush mind you, just curious.)
PurdueLiz chapter 2 . 1/22/2009
Wow. Poor Bella. Losing them both, so quickly. Interesting to see what's happening, knowing that someone is interfering with her fate. Can't wait to see what comes next.
103 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »