Reviews for In Your Sleep
averysubtlegift chapter 3 . 1/10/2009
Oh! This is so beautifully written. Was the man in the prologue someone that Aro was tracking in order to protect some human? I realize the information he got from the encounter - but I wasn't sure who tt was- or if they are important for anything else.

I like the twists you have taken, in terms of her being a danger magnet and Edward's desire toward her. I got chills at the end of this chapter - it cannot be a pretty fate that awaits the man in the shadows.
gaijingirl1 chapter 3 . 1/10/2009
I absolutely LOVE this so far. Such an original premise and I really like what you've done with it so far. Fantastic tension between Edward and Bella - can't wait for more!
lcogle chapter 3 . 1/10/2009
This is quite different. I love the unbridled lust they feel when looking at each other for the first time. I'm curious if the young man mentioned in the prologue makes it to the school? Can wait for moving day!
geosgirl chapter 3 . 1/9/2009
Holy smokes bb - that was...that was something! I'm extremely happy you decided to pick back up with this. I'm all a flutter! LOL.
geosgirl chapter 2 . 1/9/2009
Um - WOW. Now she's all alone :(

I like the way you are setting this up - I think it's going to be awesome - the way you have some things that are similar and some things that are out of the ballpark different!
geosgirl chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Sounds very interesting so far!
abra.cadabara chapter 3 . 1/9/2009
I hope you plan to update this! I really like it so far!
bug2001 chapter 3 . 1/7/2009
Loved this, especially that Edward realizes what he wants (and how badly he wants it) and is determined to get it ... he's not thinking about how bad he might be for her, but the fact that he wants her and that she seems to want him to. Excellent. :) I also loved the way you ended it, with Jasper joining Edward to tag team whoever was waiting in the parking lot for her.
kellilly chapter 3 . 1/4/2009
oh loving this! love pervward! he makes me happy! cant wait for more!
MrsMcCoy chapter 3 . 1/3/2009
Hells yeah. Can't wait for more
Sarkule chapter 3 . 1/3/2009
awesome chapter :D

edward is so awesome in this :D
Scarlett71177 chapter 3 . 1/3/2009
Oh my!

What an interesting meeting! I love the instantaneous attraction between them, and Edward's thoughts are just *guh.*

I'm so interested to see where you'll take things and how you'll proceed.

Continued happy writing!

Amy
Debussy-This chapter 3 . 1/2/2009
Guh.

Well... wow.

That was... extremely sexy. Thank you for that.

I really do love your writing.
Capricorn75 chapter 3 . 1/2/2009
Wow, the UST radiating from them was starting to get to me. Edward needs to come have his way with me. Sorry, I just got back from seeing the movie for the 3rd time and I have Rob/Edward on the brain.
Romance4ever chapter 3 . 1/2/2009
Wow, just Wow. I cant wait for your next update. I love this story! Romance4ever
103 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »