Reviews for Sin Nombre
Guest chapter 6 . 12/11/2016
AHHHH! Wha? Where's the rest? I'm crying. He makes it right? RIGHTT?
pipinheart chapter 6 . 10/18/2015
This is such a good story I wish it was finished. It leaves u wondering what happens next.
Deborah chapter 6 . 4/24/2014
"Ugh, I'm evil."

You sure as hell ARE. *This* is where you decide to abandon your stories? Holy crap.
And last update...what, 6 years ago. Huh.

Hold still now - don't you move, while I aim some well-deserved rock salt at your evil, abandoning ass...
Deborah chapter 4 . 4/24/2014
"As they'd say in Canada, good on him."

Yeah sorry, but Nah, - we don't say that in Canada.
Never said that to anyone, nobody's ever said that to me...never heard anybody say that to anybody else, never even heard that baby on TV...
Some unfounded stereotypes make me wonder where they came from.

"Good for him" - now THAT we say. Damn straight.
(I've always said 'Damn Straight' since I was a little girl & my mother always looked at me like I was crazy as she'd never heard it before. Which I thought was weird. So I looked at her like SHE was crazy. Don't know where the hell I picked that bitch up from, either. The slang I mean, not my mother. Whose name was Marie. ;)

Anyway, just sayin'. ;D

Deborah
Vancouver, BC Canada
Avalonemyst chapter 6 . 5/24/2012
Love this so far! Captured Sam and Dean nicely, engages well too. also love the fact its a goat-sucker!
The Method's Madness chapter 6 . 11/25/2011
I had this bookmarked a while back to finish reading and now that finally I'm back on , I'm thrilled to say this is as good (if not better) than I remember. My all time favorite line is still from Chapter 2:

"'T's what you get for sneaking around in the dark," Dean grunts, releasing his hold on Sam's arm. "There are old people right down the hall, you know. You could give someone a coronary with all that... lurking."

I laughed so hard I was crying! )

I really hope you are able to finish this. My heart relocated into my throat when I saw it wasn't completed!

The writing style is wonderful and completely show-worthy. Extremely well done!
LeiaWinter chapter 6 . 8/29/2011
Noooooooooooooooooooo

This is the most evil cliffhanger of all

Times...
ccase13 chapter 6 . 6/27/2011
What a great story! I hate it's cliffhung though.

sx
ForgottenSeptember chapter 6 . 11/28/2010
Noooo! You can't leave it at that! Dean's not breathing! Pleaase! I swear I'm doing the puppy dog eyes thing lol

But Dean's not even breathing!
SimplyOut chapter 6 . 11/9/2010
I see you have lots of awesome stories hanging in the air! Please please please continue to write them! Are you that cruel to leave Sam and Dean like this? *batting eyelashes*
hhksjatdktw chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
P8xsGU a href" /"evsjhuyfqsrc/a, [ /]lrftdkqqgqlk[/url], [ /]rihtkbifeejr[/link], /
storyaddict69 chapter 6 . 5/2/2010
I cannot believe you ended it there and havent updated since '08 great story,but crap would love an ending...
Samantha V chapter 6 . 4/23/2010
Gah! I've been sucked in by another really good story that's incomplete. Any chance for another chapter?
pielover62 chapter 6 . 3/2/2010
I was really enjoying this story until I reached the end of this chapter and realized that it wasn't complete! I think you have a real gift for description and metaphor (or is it simile? I can never keep the two straight). I loved the part where Sam is pretending to strategize with Dean even though he can't respond. I could almost here Dean's remarks myself. But this is a perfect example of why I hate reading unfinished fics! I forgot to check before I started reading and I think now you've cured me of that for good. I wantedt o scream when I reached the end of this chapter and realized not only was it unfinished, but it hadn't been updated in over a year! How could you leave your readers hanging like that! I'm going to put this on my alerts anyway in the desperate hope that someday your muse will prod you to finish it. Please!
heather03nmg chapter 6 . 7/27/2009
Just poking you because I can. I poke because I love...hmm that sounded vaguely dirty.

Anyways, the wait is killing me so finish up before I tie you to your computer.

See first I poke than I tie you up. You love it!