Reviews for Royal Love
TendoAkane92 chapter 4 . 5/1/2009
I thought the ending was cute I think she shouldn't have ran away rather than just walked out with her nose set high, but it was a cute chapter overall! Just update soon as I'm finding it really cute and interesting! :)
SOTG chapter 4 . 4/17/2009
Well, this is certainly a different spin on things...

I look forward to reading more of this. It's caught my eye.
Akane112 chapter 4 . 4/17/2009
kinda sweet
Mat49324 chapter 4 . 4/16/2009
Wow... loved this one. It wasn't as good as the start, but it WAS good, nonetheless. I really hope you will update as quickly and as soon as you possibly can! This story is still a classic, and always WILL be. BTW, hopefully the ideas I gave you will be used in the next chapter. Will they? And, I also hope to get more reviews from you and others soon for my own story.

ranma-chan-14 chapter 4 . 4/16/2009
Great chapter, can't wait to see what Nodoka does.

plz update fast! -
Blondynka chapter 4 . 4/16/2009
Hello, hun

You may know me, heh, I am ms-zhang from dA. Happy to see you have a fanfiction account, dear.

Never expected Ranma to be that tender, I am soo touched! Maybe he will actually be something one day, but maybe;).

Waiting for another chapter, babe
zon12 chapter 4 . 4/16/2009
This chapter was good. I liked it ... I also like the fact the Ranma ran off to get Akane and said what he said. He can be a baka sometimes lol.

Till next time!
Mat49324 chapter 3 . 4/13/2009
Funny way to end a classic chapter. Hope you will update soon.

Mat49324 chapter 2 . 4/13/2009
A very interesting way to have a chapter... I still liked it though.

Mat49324 chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Now this sounds like a perfect fic for the prince/princess and all that. Thanks for making something classic.

tw1sted chapter 3 . 12/8/2008
I reeally like this chapter ! It's so cute and funny (: please update sometime soon ! Can't wait !
jdcocoagirl chapter 3 . 11/29/2008
i love how they met, and the last part is such a naughty trick... anyway love it.
Akane112 chapter 3 . 11/28/2008
hahah! I love this!

I've always thought of Ranma walking in on Akane!

more soon!
ranma-chan-14 chapter 3 . 11/28/2008
You evil cliffhanger bastard. O_O

plz plz plz update fast! ~
orainZ chapter 3 . 11/28/2008
nice chapter!..

one thimg though..i think u mistype..

akane has brown eyes..not blue like you mention..

can wait to read u'r next chapter..