Reviews for Jesus is Just Alright with Me
Silvergal chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
“The public seems like an interesting place to look for privacy,” Castiel replied from the pew behind him.

Dean almost groaned in frustration, clenching his fists. “Needed a place to think. Or, you know. Not think.”

“And a church was your first choice?”

“No, it wasn’t my first choice,” Dean said, finally turning around, wondering where it was scripted that angels were such smartasses. “I just kind of came upon it, okay? It’s quiet. Away from other people until you showed up.”

- I loved that whole bit. Love Castiel being a smartass, and I really liked the image of him sitting behind Dean in the pews. And Dean's thoughts are just so typical of him, you've definitely got his voice down.

A lovely little fic, I'm glad you highlighted the difference between 'stop' and 'kill', cause all these bro-vs-bro fics where Dean kills Sam or Sam becomes the Antichrist Superstar are starting to wear at my nerves...
spot the cat chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
nice story, would like to see more
AllieMcD chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
i loved this with dean and castiel in the church, the relationship between them was perfect and i love the whole marked never been possessed thing being brought up, i hope you add more to this