Reviews for Spoiled Brats
Mad Elf chapter 39 . 6/9
"I wanna know how the story ends!"

Right back at you...
Daniel T Stack chapter 39 . 3/14
I think you have completely undermined the "Balance" Arguement here making all those tribes Vampires. Is this some claim that the world is SO over populated that it needs a species that when mishandled can unleash an apocolyptic plague of death?

So you never did get back to the end of the week. Hope more of this story exists. It was fun while it lasted but I'd still like to see more. Including what I mentioned about filling in some blanks in earlier chapters. First year too. The voices in the head was interesting but not much was done with them once there were characters outside the head to think and comment. I'm thinking it might be fun to see how voice after voice fades out/becomes less pronounced as Ranma re-integrates the traits of fractured self that are most in common first. Like when finding Mina and V-chan were the same that sure got one voice going but probably would calm down as soon as Ranma accepted it beyond simple logical fact.

Good Luck on future writing.
Daniel T Stack chapter 34 . 3/13
Since November is so hard for the work why not do some prep work in October? Do an extended general plot arc so that you can figure out things you need to research and do the research before Nov 1 that way not only have you gotten up to speed you can feel more confident going as fast as feels right each day.

Hope you've kept doing so even if not on this story that seemed to only be center stage 2 years.

Daniel T Stack chapter 33 . 3/13
Christmas Cake is an insult meant for woman nearing the end of their child bearing years that would still be a treat to be in a relationship with. Basically joking that like fruitcake its a pretty treat that no one wanted to eat. Same with Ginger Bread Houses. Few people make them actually edible.

This one was probably the shortest chapter I have seen in the story over all. At least you no longer have the per chapter word count obsession from the first year going on this.

Daniel T Stack chapter 32 . 3/13
I know there wasn't really time to detail training in NaNoWriMo but with how even the capture of Akane is off screen it would have really helped me to see character and skill development in those times of training so I can at least guess at how it might have gone. Right now its even been a long time since I have even seen the focus characters observing a Senshi battle.

It might not be a bad idea to go back over the story and make a list of things that you could add that wouldn't bog the story down but would flesh it out a bit more so the story is more than just highlights of the main focus perspective.

Daniel T Stack chapter 29 . 3/13
Fun twist on Love Hina. guessing that is the manga that is being written. I would have liked it better if you had gone with a twist where Akane was faking being so dense to pay back Ranma instead of her violent buildup. You did type that she didn't get it until near the end of the song.

Too bad you didn't get to a couple other Hinata Sou residents. Might have been fun to have that kind of chaos.

Daniel T Stack chapter 7 . 3/12
I know its years too late but any time you get an infected wound on a finger there are 2 different things you can soak in. Epsom Salts and Peroxide. If its pussy or discolored use the salts first because Peroxide will mostly clean an exposed surface and not get anything deep out.

Daniel T Stack
AKA Spokavriel at yahoo

Yes I am enjoying the story. Sadly you didn't hear from me before because a story has to be known about and found before it can be read.
The Richmaster chapter 15 . 3/30/2017
This is a Ranma crossover of course they have a technique for that
The Richmaster chapter 14 . 3/30/2017
I liked Ranma's running commentary
The Richmaster chapter 13 . 3/30/2017
Great chapter; the talking scene was done well and I liked how Ranma explained his/her feeling on the royalty
The Richmaster chapter 12 . 3/30/2017
Nice chapter; the emotions were done well and I liked Kasumi's comment on violence
Spica75 chapter 39 . 7/6/2014
This story desperately needs finishing! Please pick it back up again sometime!
Cheb chapter 39 . 6/4/2014
Pity it's not finished.
Still, a very good fic.
shugokage chapter 39 . 5/28/2014
This was an amazing and unique story good job!
Poetheather1 chapter 39 . 5/6/2014
This was a really good fic. I am sad there isn't more of it. You made the relationship believable and the plot is engaging.