Reviews for Black Horse and the Cherry Tree
LeeMarieJack chapter 12 . 8/5/2013
Go Samirah. Fill his head with memories. Trying to squeeze the Dean out of Gaelen won't work but you can try. Try to get your Gaelen back. i don't think, though, that Dean will go quietly.
LeeMarieJack chapter 11 . 8/5/2013
Sitting under a tree feeding fruit to his Apocahorse. This is the last sweet picture for Dean. Now he become what he is met to be. Crushing Zachariah's throat with that golden right hand. Maybe that is the last sweet picture instead.
LeeMarieJack chapter 10 . 8/5/2013
The Queen of all his dreams. Together, forever. No one will leave now. They are one thing and can no longer be divided into two creatures. Together they are perfect. Separate they are only bleeding fragments.
LeeMarieJack chapter 9 . 8/4/2013
Love the idiot cousins, too stupid to avoid their own deaths even when they get the word from the horse's mouth. Dean just has a real hard time keeping it in his pants no matter who he's talking to. Silly, sweet boy.
LeeMarieJack chapter 8 . 8/4/2013
Tessa, just one among all the reapers, he finds her. Is she another that never leaves him? Will she be there always? He so needs a sense of belonging to some one, any one that won't leave him behind. He exists through all the centuries alone.
LeeMarieJack chapter 7 . 8/4/2013
What a dreamscape. I loved watching them chase Azazel's ugly pet through the desert. And here's Dean's demon girlfriend, Lilith, entering on stage to play her part. Samirah is not the only one that loves him forever.
LeeMarieJack chapter 6 . 8/4/2013
Welcome to the damn angels. And why shouldn't they be damned? Do they not have enough life in them to truly sin? Are their sins so petty, so useless that they slide under the radar and become boring? To be an angel is to be the same day after day with no change, no joy. Is it any wonder the corruption creeps in?
LeeMarieJack chapter 5 . 8/4/2013
Dean finds something that loves him. It maybe a big black horse that scares the crap out of people but she loves him. She loves him and won't leave him He is the one who left before. She is faithful.
LeeMarieJack chapter 4 . 8/3/2013
I love this chapter. The picture of the attack of the priests of the city state has remained in my memory for years. I can see them encircled by the archers and I watch the flight of the arrows, both coming and going back. It is a wonderful act of imagination.
LeeMarieJack chapter 3 . 8/2/2013
My poor sweet lost boy. Where do you go now to ease all the pain? Sam gone. John gone. Even to kill the demon the price seems too high.
LeeMarieJack chapter 2 . 8/2/2013
Poor lonely Dean. Can't hold his family together, can't hold himself together. Cursed since birth, he knows somethings missing. He just doesn't know what part of him is gone. Not even Sam can fill the empty place inside.
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
God I love this story. The visuals are over whelming. The emotions are think on the ground. Dean as a horseman has found his place in the world.
LeeMarieJack chapter 69 . 8/2/2013
Love it. Keep it up. Let me know if I can help in anyway at all. Do you still have your timer beside you? Remember, one hour then get up and walk around. Or have you already pushed it to two? I love this chapter although you know I specialize in linear thought so this view point switching around drags me through the dust. I love it so though. Keeps me on my toes trying to catch up to you.
LeeMarieJack chapter 68 . 8/2/2013
This is an unbelievably exciting chapter. The horsemen begin to rise. Las Vegas crumble. God yells at her reapers and sends them back to work. Dean is down but not dead. Mary rides the black horse. Sam starts getting his licks in. So many scenes, so many brilliant visuals. On with the show.
Annie chapter 68 . 6/17/2013
Will you please complete this story and put your 235 followers of this story out of their misery? I've been following this story for a long time and it'll seriously be a shame if you don't finish it. Or if you do have finished it somewhere else please put it in your bio or something. But atleast let us hear the end.
Please? :) XOXO