Reviews for Black Horse and the Cherry Tree
LeeMarieJack chapter 44 . 8/20/2013
Break at the Roadhouse. I like to picture the horses all walking around inspecting the place. I saw Kali and Shiva dancing on the hillside. That's my girl, lovely pale blue with her skull necklace.
LeeMarieJack chapter 43 . 8/20/2013
I love the peaceful breaks we get some time. It's like catching your breath after swimming under water. The boys go off to ward ad Sammy get to wear armor! I bet he looks good.
Anonymous chapter 69 . 8/17/2013
What a treat to find this. It has not been a good week - loosing myself, even for a few minutes, was a nice.
LeeMarieJack chapter 42 . 8/18/2013
I knew Sammy could do it. He is the eternal innocent with room in his heart for Dean and all the people of the town that wanted to kill him. He forgives them all and pulls his brother back from ruin.
LeeMarieJack chapter 41 . 8/18/2013
Dean goes after vengeance and he and his horse will lay waste to whoever threatens Sam and Nahele.
LeeMarieJack chapter 40 . 8/16/2013
Nahele and Sam seem to be a good match. Even though she's trying to pretend otherwise it was kind of Samirah to think of her son as a horse for Sam. I assume it was out of love for Gaelen that she's going to try to accept Sam as a brother and member of their family.
LeeMarieJack chapter 39 . 8/16/2013
What a lovely horse Nahele is. Sam better suck it up and make friends. He's no shrinking little delicate flower, he's a Horseman now. Can't be a Horseman without a horse. It just works that way, Horseman plus horse, horse plus Horseman.
LeeMarieJack chapter 38 . 8/16/2013
Ahh. You pinned Cassie to the wall. He is just not going to be a good little angel in this story, is he? Good place for him though. If he's not going to be useful then he gets to be a wall decoration, like a moose head.
LeeMarieJack chapter 37 . 8/14/2013
Darling Dean, fighting the demons. John and Mary in heaven teaching the angels that God loves humans best. So John and Castiel have gone out for a little talk. Cassie better mind his feathers and his mouth.
LeeMarieJack chapter 36 . 8/14/2013
Most of all I loved the sight of Dean riding bare back on the beach on his shiny black horse in his bare feet. A perfect picture against the ocean waves.
LeeMarieJack chapter 35 . 8/14/2013
Gaelen ascendant and Dean sleeping. What of Sam? Can Sam see his brother in Gaelen? The horsemen are itching to ride.
LunaRains chapter 69 . 8/14/2013
Love this story...I want wait no I need more. I'm a junkie jonesing for another fix lol. Great job!
Sarachan chapter 69 . 8/12/2013
I feel like we're finally reaching the end. I've been following your story since chapter 1 and have loved every moment of it. Please keep up the amazing work. :)
Sarachan chapter 68 . 8/12/2013
I can't believe it, you updated! I am so beyond psyched that there is finally a chapter 69 I can read after refreshing my memory with chapter 68! :)
LeeMarieJack chapter 34 . 8/14/2013
Gaelen dreams on Samirah's back, of battles and times long ago. Dean walks with Tessa in a field and Sam watches, learning more about his brother.
719 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »