Reviews for Black Horse and the Cherry Tree
sunshine102897 chapter 81 . 9/24
Yaaaaayyyyyyy. This is still awesome. I am so glad that Dean is choosing to do these. It is so Dean Winchester. Gosh. Thanks for not forgetting this story. I'm hoping the next update will come Friday! Thanks!
Irreality chapter 81 . 9/23
Everybody lives eh? Oh Dean, good luck with that. Amazing pair of chapters, Your Dean is utterly magnificent. Good to have him talking to Sam in this one, a little brotherly grounding in all the supernatural, super charged mayhem.
LeeMarieJack chapter 81 . 9/22
That's our hero. He has a family of his own to get back to though. The Winchesters want him.
The horsemen call him brother. Samirah would die of loneliness if he doesn't come back. While healing the world has he forgotten them? Both Marco and micro need to be healed. He may repair God's world for her but then God owes a debt that must be paid.
LeeMarieJack chapter 80 . 9/22
Dean is a tricky one, isn't he? He calls to mind other tricksters, other worlds. This one is sublime though. I love him most of all.
N0hA chapter 81 . 9/22
Yay! cant wait for the nxt one :)
BlackHorseFan chapter 79 . 9/20
I was very excited to find this update. I hope to see more soon. Glad to see you back.
Anonymous chapter 79 . 9/13
Thank you for posting. It was a nice surprise to find this.
LeeMarieJack chapter 79 . 9/11
Dean is just such a smart mouth. "Glad you could make it" indeed. He's lucky that he has complete control over both his families. Everyone is going to want a piece of him for this little trick.
cnk80q3ohio chapter 79 . 9/11
OMG a new Chapter!
I ate it up like it was a nice fat jelly doughnut! I can not wait till next week! I love this story so so much!

I will sit over here patiently (so NOT) on my couch ready to download the next chapter to this AWESOME story!

Thanks so much!
Oh. My. God. I can not even begin to tell you how amazing this story is, but I'll try. I've loved it since I first started reading it and couldn't put it down. This is story is friggin amazing. It feels real, it feels like it actually happened. You get these characters, everything feels so them. I never doubted that -insert character name here- wouldn't react how they did or do what they did. You're an amazing writer, I've read many of your stories and loved every one of them. It's been a a pleasure reading this story and I can't wait to see where it goes.
N0hA chapter 78 . 7/7
Plz plz plz update this sooon , I neeeeed to know wht happens nxt. I absolutely love ur story w I've read it abt a100 times . When I saw that u published another chapter in march I was floating . Can't wait for the others. Best of luck :)
Riley2013 chapter 78 . 6/12
I just finished rereading a number of your stories. Dog Eat Dog, Coyote's Tale, and Fresh Meat are probably my favorites after Black Horse. Thank you for sharing a great talent for story telling. I will keep checking and hopefully you will find time when you can to share your wrap up this one (and Coyote's Tale maybe as well)? Best wishes.
MorePlease chapter 78 . 5/30
The loss of Death at the end of this season and Dean's struggle with the Mark left a lot of unanswered questions. This story is so much more satisfying. There are folks that will be watching until you have time to finish the story. We know it will be worth the wait.
BlackHorseFan chapter 78 . 5/2
Please don't leave us hanging too much longer. I am really looking forward to seeing how you wrap up this story.
Anonymous chapter 78 . 3/23
It was great seeing this chapter so soon after the last. As always, thank you for sharing.
797 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »