Reviews for Black Horse and the Cherry Tree
Sailor Pandabear chapter 84 . 1/10
this is amazing
LuisKeln chapter 84 . 11/9/2015
Great story, Ive been reading it for ages, and im looking forward to next chapter.
NoFanFicAccount chapter 84 . 11/7/2015
Thank you for an absolutely amazing story. Please give us some resolution!
Guest chapter 84 . 10/18/2015
Guest chapter 84 . 10/18/2015
Yay ! I love this chapter , can't wait for wht happens nxt :) don't keep us waiting for too long . I want to see wht is going to happen once the horsemen lose their cool with humanity :p
sunshine102897 chapter 84 . 10/19/2015
NO. NONONONONONONO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING. NONONONONONO. THEY BETTER NOT KILL EVERYONE AFTER DEAN DIED TO SAVE THEM. AND PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LET DEAN COME BACK. AAAAAHHHHHHHH
BlackHorseFan chapter 83 . 10/16/2015
Please update when you can. Thanks for a great story.
N0hA chapter 84 . 10/18/2015
Yay ! I love this chapter , can't wait for the nxt . Don't keep us waiting for too long :) need to see wht happens in Vegas once the the horsemen lose their cool with humanity :p GO TEAM !
LeeMarieJack chapter 84 . 10/17/2015
The Horsemen are not pleased. Bastet is not pleased either and Sam is getting ready to completely lose his temper. If Las Vegas was in trouble before it may not have seen anything yet. You better do something to recover our hero before his family tears the world apart.
Imthebestspnfangirl chapter 83 . 10/15/2015
This story is crap and your a dumb bitch and don't write no more stories. Bye troll
Anonymous chapter 83 . 10/3/2015
One of the best chapters yet. This story is really going out with a bang. Thank you.
sunshine102897 chapter 83 . 9/28/2015
Thankyouthankyouthankyou for the quick update. Uuuuuuugggghhhh I love this story so much uuugggghhhh its killing me. IDK WHATS GONNA HAPPEN AND ITS TERRIFYING AAAAHHHHHHH. Such suspense.
LeeMarieJack chapter 83 . 9/28/2015
"Dean takes it all in and dies again" I loved that last line from chapter 82.

Now we have "Full stop" I don't think so. You wouldn't deny Samirah's desire to kick his rosy red butt, would you? And so many lined up beyond her, all patiently waiting their turn. I want to see the horsemen defeat the army's attack group. I think that will be fun.
LinktoTwilight chapter 82 . 9/28/2015
I'm so glad I've stuck with this story. I think this was my favorite chapter in a long time! It was good to see Dean acting like Dean again, what with his determination to save everyone and his defiance of pain. The imagery and pace of this chapter were wonderful! I can't wait to find out what happens next!
LeeMarieJack chapter 82 . 9/25/2015
Wow. Keeping this up might just about kill Death. That would be bad. I wouldn't like it and neither would Sam, Mary, John, Samuel, Deanna, Tessa, Samirah and other names I hesitate to spell. They all want him back. I would like to see Dean in his biker boots and leather jacket riding Samirah through the fields of the world. I would like to see Death in his black cassock ride over the ocean waves again with his horsemen at this side. Just once he should be able to sand in the sunlight unafraid with friends and his brother at his side.
813 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »