Reviews for Black Horse and the Cherry Tree
Jennyppppp chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
I have really enjoyed this story and hope you will finish it. Thanks
LeeMarieJack chapter 72 . 12/20/2014
So we have here and entirely new version of Friday Night Football? You sense of humor will , in time, catch up to you. You just wait.
LeeMarieJack chapter 71 . 12/20/2014
I couldn't wait any more. Here I am at the greatest of conflicts. I love all the horse men, including Sam but Dean is perfect, the best of them all.
Anonymous chapter 71 . 12/16/2014
This is amazing - I have no idea where you are going but am completely loving the ride.
Nina Ferraro chapter 71 . 12/16/2014
Amazing i binge read this story in about two and a half day it is awesome i love it cant wait for more the mark of cain story u have goings is brilliant thank u for not giving up on them and also im glad u feel better it is good g here were people support ing u through ur tough time again thanks for the awesome story
Irreality chapter 70 . 12/16/2014
Yippee, I made it. 70 chapters in 3 days, I am now caught up and ready for new instalments.
What a rush! This story is truly epic, and I love the high emotion and poetic descriptive passages.
I'm rooting for the other horsemen to come and give Dean some back up though, come on guys, rally round.
Guest chapter 70 . 12/15/2014
Ugh, I remember this story from years ago. And, once again, I've been swept into your wonderful world. Thank you for continuing with this epic tale!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
Thank you for updating. This is my absolute favorite story on ff. Keep going
Anonymous chapter 70 . 12/10/2014
Well worth the wait. Thank you for making my day.
LeeMarieJack chapter 70 . 12/10/2014
Whoa. Good chapter. The Horseman had to have a building fall on him to put Dean and Galen back together again. Nice thought. To have his body rescued by Abaddon, that must be embarrassing. Next chapter please.
Anonymous chapter 69 . 12/1/2014
Thank you for all the wonderful stories you have posted. I will continue to check back to see if you ever find time to finish this. It is definitely worth the wait.
Guest chapter 69 . 10/27/2014
Is there ever going to be more?
LinktoTwilight chapter 69 . 9/18/2014
Ohhhh I just got to chapter 69 and realized you haven't updated in a year! My heart hurts! I love this story so much and I'm dying to know how it goes! Dean as Death is such a brilliant idea! Any chance you'll pick this story back up? I'm not above begging. ;P
lazybum89 chapter 69 . 9/5/2014
*gaps and stares at the final words written* You...you left it like this? *looks around my room in confusion* But what happens next? I hope you continue this story! It's fantastic! I love it! I love how there are certain parts I cringe at, certain parts I weep, laugh, etc. etc. :-)
Anonymous chapter 69 . 7/21/2014
I really hope you get a chance to finish this up sometime. If not, would you consider giving us an outline of what your vision was for this story. I really got drawn in and would love to see how it plays out.
768 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »