Reviews for Black Horse and the Cherry Tree
Imthebestspnfangirl chapter 83 . 10/15/2015
This story is crap and your a dumb bitch and don't write no more stories. Bye troll
Anonymous chapter 83 . 10/3/2015
One of the best chapters yet. This story is really going out with a bang. Thank you.
sunshine102897 chapter 83 . 9/28/2015
Thankyouthankyouthankyou for the quick update. Uuuuuuugggghhhh I love this story so much uuugggghhhh its killing me. IDK WHATS GONNA HAPPEN AND ITS TERRIFYING AAAAHHHHHHH. Such suspense.
LeeMarieJack chapter 83 . 9/28/2015
"Dean takes it all in and dies again" I loved that last line from chapter 82.

Now we have "Full stop" I don't think so. You wouldn't deny Samirah's desire to kick his rosy red butt, would you? And so many lined up beyond her, all patiently waiting their turn. I want to see the horsemen defeat the army's attack group. I think that will be fun.
LinktoTwilight chapter 82 . 9/28/2015
I'm so glad I've stuck with this story. I think this was my favorite chapter in a long time! It was good to see Dean acting like Dean again, what with his determination to save everyone and his defiance of pain. The imagery and pace of this chapter were wonderful! I can't wait to find out what happens next!
LeeMarieJack chapter 82 . 9/25/2015
Wow. Keeping this up might just about kill Death. That would be bad. I wouldn't like it and neither would Sam, Mary, John, Samuel, Deanna, Tessa, Samirah and other names I hesitate to spell. They all want him back. I would like to see Dean in his biker boots and leather jacket riding Samirah through the fields of the world. I would like to see Death in his black cassock ride over the ocean waves again with his horsemen at this side. Just once he should be able to sand in the sunlight unafraid with friends and his brother at his side.
Anonymous chapter 81 . 9/23/2015
This just keeps getting better. Great job. Can't wait for Friday.
sunshine102897 chapter 81 . 9/24/2015
Yaaaaayyyyyyy. This is still awesome. I am so glad that Dean is choosing to do these. It is so Dean Winchester. Gosh. Thanks for not forgetting this story. I'm hoping the next update will come Friday! Thanks!
Irreality chapter 81 . 9/23/2015
Everybody lives eh? Oh Dean, good luck with that. Amazing pair of chapters, Your Dean is utterly magnificent. Good to have him talking to Sam in this one, a little brotherly grounding in all the supernatural, super charged mayhem.
LeeMarieJack chapter 81 . 9/22/2015
That's our hero. He has a family of his own to get back to though. The Winchesters want him.
The horsemen call him brother. Samirah would die of loneliness if he doesn't come back. While healing the world has he forgotten them? Both Marco and micro need to be healed. He may repair God's world for her but then God owes a debt that must be paid.
LeeMarieJack chapter 80 . 9/22/2015
Dean is a tricky one, isn't he? He calls to mind other tricksters, other worlds. This one is sublime though. I love him most of all.
N0hA chapter 81 . 9/22/2015
Yay! cant wait for the nxt one :)
BlackHorseFan chapter 79 . 9/20/2015
I was very excited to find this update. I hope to see more soon. Glad to see you back.
Anonymous chapter 79 . 9/13/2015
Thank you for posting. It was a nice surprise to find this.
LeeMarieJack chapter 79 . 9/11/2015
Dean is just such a smart mouth. "Glad you could make it" indeed. He's lucky that he has complete control over both his families. Everyone is going to want a piece of him for this little trick.
819 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »