Reviews for Black Horse and the Cherry Tree
LeeMarieJack chapter 33 . 8/14/2013
Sam has captured the Spear. This is a good day in two ways. Sam has a prize and Alastair is upset.
LeeMarieJack chapter 32 . 8/14/2013
Great big hole in the ground and scares the hell out of Sam and Samirah but the light pours back into Dean and he lives and Uriel is dead, dead, dead. Finally. Burned him and his wings into crispy critters. Goody
LeeMarieJack chapter 31 . 8/13/2013
Go get em' Dean. Turn their wings to grey powdered dust and let the wind blow the dust away.
LeeMarieJack chapter 30 . 8/13/2013
I knew she should have stomped Uriel into a greasy spot on the ground. See what happens when a job is only half done? Come on Gaelen pick up you ass and get off the floor.
LeeMarieJack chapter 29 . 8/13/2013
Not even ten minutes time off. What got at them there? So Sam of Sam to sream his head off and then deny it. I'm sure Samirah is finding him amusing.
LeeMarieJack chapter 28 . 8/13/2013
Sam and Dean, Dean and Sam. Samirah and Gaelen. Everybody should be happy now. I'm glad Sam and Samirah didn't slit Dean down the middle and share. I thought Samirah would have stomped those angels into the ground. Why is Uriel still around? I want that angel dead.
Snowflakekitten234 chapter 28 . 8/13/2013
The ending to chapter 28? The first thing i thought was "Oh man their toast..." (Um... Thats not the word i mean but uh... If i got caught saying or even TYPING those type of words i would be freaking toast, burnt pitch black, TOAST!) lolz...
LeeMarieJack chapter 27 . 8/12/2013
Good job, Dean. killing yourself a fallen angel. They deserve no pity, they serve o God, only themselves. Arrogant, self-satisfied pigs. All their feathers should burn.
LeeMarieJack chapter 26 . 8/12/2013
Dean sings to Samirah. A rare moment of peace amid the destruction. More trouble coming but that the story, isn't it? Paralyzed force, gesture without motion, thank you T.S. Eliot
LeeMarieJack chapter 25 . 8/12/2013
You can't fix stupid. Love it. I could hear the crash as the train took the idiot's car out. Chale and Ellen, cute as "you've got to be kidding". Dean's got to go back and settle with Bobby. What could Bobby possibly do to him? He'd have to get pretty inventive to punish Death.
Jenasis chapter 69 . 8/7/2013
Your story is amazing! I LOVE IT! I've been waiting for YEARS for you to finish your story:( Are you ever going to finish it? Please update and finish ASAP and keep up the good work.
LeeMarieJack chapter 24 . 8/8/2013
So Dean has embarrassed Samirah, has he? It looks like he's pulling it back together. Just what is he going to say to Bobby, the proud possessor of piles of slag and burning rubber?. This I got to see.
LeeMarieJack chapter 23 . 8/8/2013
Samirah says in Sam's vision "He was mine long before he was ever your brother" The horse knows how to stake a claim.

Bobby's poor yead, all blown up.
LeeMarieJack chapter 22 . 8/8/2013
Sam is going to choose Dean for once. Let him make it up to his brother, as little as it is in trade for so much pain. Dean will forgive. He always forgives.
LeeMarieJack chapter 21 . 8/8/2013
And the gang all show up at Bobby's house. Where else would you expect? I miss bobby's house so bad. I hated it when that woman, Sara Gamble, curse her soul, burnt it down. I can see the screen door, falling off it's hinges, showing the darken kitchen not so far away. I smell the dust of ancient pages in drifts all around the living room.
719 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »