Reviews for Black Horse and the Cherry Tree
Anonymous chapter 78 . 3/23/2015
It was great seeing this chapter so soon after the last. As always, thank you for sharing.
LeeMarieJack chapter 78 . 3/23/2015
That's my boy. We are all in "a screw them all" kind of mood this week, aren't we? Actually I'm kind sorry to see Luci go. I liked him. Michael was just a self-righteous dick. He and Luci should not have been so focused on marring Dean's face. What was it? Jealousy?

I am somewhat shocked at Mother God. She's just a little too detached for me. Does she no bear some blame for the Angel's faults? After all, children are taught right from wrong. Good and evil are all the same to a baby.
sunshine102897 chapter 78 . 3/23/2015
Fantastic per usual. I have a feeling this story is winding down...I just really really hope it doesn't leave me bouncing around and screaming at an unhappy ending. Have mercy on your readers after all this season 10 drama. Thanks! ;)
Guest chapter 77 . 3/22/2015
Yesssss! Can't wait for Monday! Also, great chapter!
Anonymous chapter 77 . 3/21/2015
This was a great surprise. Thanks for posting.
Guest chapter 77 . 3/21/2015
Thanks for the new chapter! excited for monday! -Anna
LeeMarieJack chapter 77 . 3/21/2015
Oh my. You got Kali and Shiva and the whole hillside cheering section but Bastet is just fine? Playing favorites are you? It was a lovely chapter. Nothing like lighting up the Las Vegas Basin, is there? Now all I need is to see the Horsemen ride again after Dean cleans the trash out of Heaven.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
Interesting!
kasey123 chapter 76 . 2/25/2015
That was good .need more
MajesticFrog chapter 76 . 2/19/2015
This story introduced me to fan fiction. It's still my favourite. Keep writing, SilverRuffian !
Anonymous chapter 76 . 2/18/2015
I can't wait for more - please update soon. Great scene with Dean and Mary.
Mk chapter 76 . 2/15/2015
This is so good. I don't like to read unfinished works but once I started I couldn't stop - its just that good. Please update again. I can't wait to see what typing write next. This whole story is fantastic. I hope you finish the story because it has become my favorite out of all of the stories I have read. Please update this story soon because I don't know how much longer I can wait for the next installment. I love this story so much. You are a fantastic author.
cnk80q3ohio chapter 76 . 2/9/2015
When I found this story a little while ago, I had decided to wait to read it, because I generally do not like to read fic's that are unfinished. However after have said that, I started reading one night and couldn't stop! This is a fantastic story! I can not wait to see what happens next. Dean in true "Big Brother" mode once again takes the burden of the world's problems unto his shoulders in true Winchester fashion... I hope that in the end he gets some semblance of peace...(even a little bit?)

I will wait patiently, hell who am I kidding, waiting in-patiently for the next chapter like a little kid with her hands out in the "gimmie, gimmie" motion!
LeeMarieJack chapter 76 . 2/6/2015
Dean just doesn't know how to accept winning, does he? I want to see you handle the destruction or transformation of all of Michael and Lucifer's cohorts. The image of Dean's life explosion visable from space is like loud laughter. He is a beautiful thing.
Irreality chapter 75 . 1/28/2015