Reviews for Black Horse and the Cherry Tree
cnk80q3ohio chapter 79 . 9/11/2015
OMG a new Chapter!
I ate it up like it was a nice fat jelly doughnut! I can not wait till next week! I love this story so so much!

I will sit over here patiently (so NOT) on my couch ready to download the next chapter to this AWESOME story!

Thanks so much!
Guest chapter 78 . 7/16/2015
Oh. My. God. I can not even begin to tell you how amazing this story is, but I'll try. I've loved it since I first started reading it and couldn't put it down. This is story is friggin amazing. It feels real, it feels like it actually happened. You get these characters, everything feels so them. I never doubted that -insert character name here- wouldn't react how they did or do what they did. You're an amazing writer, I've read many of your stories and loved every one of them. It's been a a pleasure reading this story and I can't wait to see where it goes.
N0hA chapter 78 . 7/7/2015
Plz plz plz update this sooon , I neeeeed to know wht happens nxt. I absolutely love ur story w I've read it abt a100 times . When I saw that u published another chapter in march I was floating . Can't wait for the others. Best of luck :)
Riley2013 chapter 78 . 6/12/2015
I just finished rereading a number of your stories. Dog Eat Dog, Coyote's Tale, and Fresh Meat are probably my favorites after Black Horse. Thank you for sharing a great talent for story telling. I will keep checking and hopefully you will find time when you can to share your wrap up this one (and Coyote's Tale maybe as well)? Best wishes.
MorePlease chapter 78 . 5/30/2015
The loss of Death at the end of this season and Dean's struggle with the Mark left a lot of unanswered questions. This story is so much more satisfying. There are folks that will be watching until you have time to finish the story. We know it will be worth the wait.
BlackHorseFan chapter 78 . 5/2/2015
Please don't leave us hanging too much longer. I am really looking forward to seeing how you wrap up this story.
Anonymous chapter 78 . 3/23/2015
It was great seeing this chapter so soon after the last. As always, thank you for sharing.
LeeMarieJack chapter 78 . 3/23/2015
That's my boy. We are all in "a screw them all" kind of mood this week, aren't we? Actually I'm kind sorry to see Luci go. I liked him. Michael was just a self-righteous dick. He and Luci should not have been so focused on marring Dean's face. What was it? Jealousy?

I am somewhat shocked at Mother God. She's just a little too detached for me. Does she no bear some blame for the Angel's faults? After all, children are taught right from wrong. Good and evil are all the same to a baby.
sunshine102897 chapter 78 . 3/23/2015
Fantastic per usual. I have a feeling this story is winding down...I just really really hope it doesn't leave me bouncing around and screaming at an unhappy ending. Have mercy on your readers after all this season 10 drama. Thanks! ;)
Guest chapter 77 . 3/22/2015
Yesssss! Can't wait for Monday! Also, great chapter!
Anonymous chapter 77 . 3/21/2015
This was a great surprise. Thanks for posting.
Guest chapter 77 . 3/21/2015
Thanks for the new chapter! excited for monday! -Anna
LeeMarieJack chapter 77 . 3/21/2015
Oh my. You got Kali and Shiva and the whole hillside cheering section but Bastet is just fine? Playing favorites are you? It was a lovely chapter. Nothing like lighting up the Las Vegas Basin, is there? Now all I need is to see the Horsemen ride again after Dean cleans the trash out of Heaven.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2015