Reviews for Black Horse and the Cherry Tree
Jacinta chapter 75 . 1/28
I love you! Thanks for updating! ;) It's a great chapter, can't wait for the next one! :) Looking forward to see the Horsemen reunite :)
LeeMarieJack chapter 75 . 1/28
The Death of Abaddon deserved a full chapter. What wonderful pictures you paint. Now we're getting to the good stuff.
Post U Later chapter 1 . 1/27
Oh Man, THat Was Intense! Maybe The Horse Can Come With Dean & Protect Him. It Clearly Doesn't Want To See Dean Hurt.

& I Wonder How Dean's Going To Act Now That He Remembers He's Death. Very Interesting Concept. I've Always Loved The Idea Of Dean Being Death Or Death's Son Or Something Like That. XD
Thiltelles chapter 74 . 1/18
Thanks for the update. This is the best story ever! I'm a huge fan of yours.
Anonymous chapter 74 . 1/17
Another great chapter. Finding this was a wonderful surprise. Thank you!
Jacinta chapter 74 . 1/17
Yay you updated! :) Nice chapter btw! Also I'm wondering, how did Gaelen become human, Dean? Or was it explained and somehow I missed it?
LeeMarieJack chapter 74 . 1/17
The ways of our horsemen are wonderful and weird. Sammy is the demon slayer. Ajani and Actaeon agree for once. Watching Rika and Tiesen feed themselves to the Leviathan might have looked stupid but it worked. War and Famine's troops chase that dick Michael back to Heaven. Think about that angel. He cheerfully looses 30 Angels without a through. This is the strong right hand of God? A mere reaper thinks she will reap Bastet? Fool. That I would like to see more about. I'd like to see Bastet use her reaper as a cat toy.
Jacinta chapter 73 . 1/16
I don't know where to start. I am COMPLETELY blown away by this story. It is AMAZING! I know I just found my all time favorite fanfiction! Keep doing your awesome work! Also, a sequel sounds really nice :D Btw. I love the way you write it! :)
LunaRains chapter 73 . 1/6
So I am so happy that you updated, I am sniffling a little and not all from my cold. I just love this story. Is Dean not going to be able to see his mom or Sam again...idk maybe in spirit form or something. did I mention that I love this story. Outstanding update. thank you.
Wow, Death appears to be ramping up his life force? All the horsemen are doing the same? Good chapter. Please post faster! Please?
Thiltelles chapter 73 . 1/4
I love this story. I cant wait to see the next chapters. Please, make dean more powerful.
Irreality chapter 73 . 1/3
Ahh a New Year's treat this chapter. More action and drama than I can shake a stick at, and I can shake a lot of sticks. Can't wait for the next instalment, I love this story, it's all peaks and no troughs. Looking forward to Abaddon's painful comeuppance.
LeeMarieJack chapter 73 . 1/2
A difficult chapter for me to read. I told you I would do it peaking out of just one eye. I'm looking forward to a new spring. I still believe in Dean.
Anonymous chapter 72 . 12/30/2014
Looking forward to see how everything comes together. Please update soon!
Jennyppppp chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
I have really enjoyed this story and hope you will finish it. Thanks
797 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »