Reviews for Black Horse and the Cherry Tree
Merisha chapter 17 . 5/23/2009
I luv you :) - I probably keep saying this, but this is my best chapter so far LOL :) - John is being a real ass, doesn't he know that Dean's whole life revolves around his family? I can't wait for the next wonderful installment!

Hugs and luv

Mish
SaintsGhost chapter 16 . 5/17/2009
Man, You REALLY ARE a GENIOUS. I love this Story Man! Keep It Coming Your Doing GREAT!
SciFiNutTX chapter 16 . 5/16/2009
Ah! You've been taking lessons from Kripke! EVIL

I wanna see what happens next!
ukfan101 chapter 16 . 5/15/2009
finally the meeting between Dean and John and hopefully Sam as well in the next chapter...please please!
Merisha chapter 16 . 5/15/2009
OMG :D - Youza EVIL ... EVIL I say LOL :D - what a fantastic chapter! Dean exuding power, and barely containing it, Bobby and Ellen mad as rattle snakes, Samirah just having fun and now John has arrived? Have I mentioned that you're EVIL? ROFL :D - I cannot wait for more, just ignore my nose pressed to the screen, watching, waiting, for chapter 17 ROFL :D

Hugs and luv

Mish :D
jaceblue chapter 16 . 5/14/2009
Hey,

That was awesome...But i hate you for the cliffy you realise this right?

PLease keep it coming...loving it

Thanks

Jami
Maz101 chapter 16 . 5/14/2009
You are a terrible terrible tease. But a great great writer.
PADavis chapter 16 . 5/14/2009
Pardon me while I scream.

Thank you.

Thanks for a word from John before the chapter ended - and some very wonderful words they were. Sighs. That was wonderful. I might have to go smoke a cigarette or something.

Here's to the finale tonight!

Phoebe
1983Sarah chapter 16 . 5/14/2009
OMG, you are wicked. You are evil. You are terrible. I want more and you're going to leave me with this and then the season finale! I'm gonna die today, seriously just die from anxity and stress of waiting, lol.
Medieval Liz chapter 16 . 5/14/2009
OOhh! So much more than evil. You are Evil! How dare you end it there! Update better be coming soon, i tell ya!
Medic04 chapter 16 . 5/14/2009
Oh master genius of EVIL. Damn cliffy! But I do have to say. Bring On The Angst:)

~Michelle
wild wolf free17 chapter 16 . 5/14/2009
That's really John, right? RIGHT?
PADavis chapter 15 . 5/12/2009
Loved Samirah running Bobby and ellen ragged. Lilith writing her name on her toys was brutal. As usual, beautifully written. Darn you! Does this mean we get a little bit of little brother and dear old Dad? I'm hoping!

Phoebe
Medic04 chapter 15 . 5/11/2009
I don't know which I liked better. Samirah's playtime or Dean's sarcastic internal dialog!

~Michelle
1983Sarah chapter 15 . 5/11/2009
Great update! Dean's Lilith's bitch now? Bummer, I was hoping he'd get out of that somehow...but Samirah's so much fun to read about. I loved her "fun time" with Bobby and Ellen!
816 | « Prev Page 1 .. 34 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 54 .. Last Next »