Reviews for Black Horse and the Cherry Tree
Nyx Wings chapter 13 . 4/29/2009
Oh ho, so that's what Ruby was up to. Stupid witch. Stupid Azazel too, for that matter. Dean still killed him eventually.

And Bobby and Ellen have found Dean. Oh boy. Not really much they can do there, probably.

And I must say, Samirah stomping on Ruby is one of the most satsfying things I've ever read! A nice gruesome death for her (who I hate with the passion of a thousand suns), and awesome to read, with the bone breaking and stomping and fire! Love it!
Medic04 chapter 12 . 4/29/2009
I get the feeling this is going to be one hell of a family reunion.

Also one thing has stayed constant, my deep abiding hate of Ruby.

~Michelle
1983Sarah chapter 12 . 4/28/2009
Can't wait til tomorrow! I am really looking forward to seeing John and Sam's reaction to Dean now!
ukfan101 chapter 12 . 4/28/2009
well the gang is all here with the presence of Ruby now...I am eagerly awaiting the meeting between Sam, John and Dean and of course Samirah...me thinks that John won't take too kindly to Samirah and Gaelen...good update
SciFiNutTX chapter 12 . 4/27/2009
Oh! Only half now and half later? What? Is this a lay-away story plan?

Now I'm freaking worried about something that happened in another lifetime. See what you're doing to me?
PADavis chapter 12 . 4/27/2009
You what? Couldn't post a long chapter, like, ONCE? So what are we, chopped liver? You cruel cruel person. Kill Ruby for me and all is forgiven.

Phoebe
SeraphimXII chapter 12 . 4/27/2009
Damn! I have to wait until Wednesday to read

the rest? Sure know a way to keep a person

at the edge of theirs seats. Too cruel. But

I'll wait it out. Like i have a choice ;P

XII
Merisha chapter 12 . 4/27/2009
Aw, I was waiting for this, so I nearly jumped out of my chair when I spotted it in my inbox LOL :D - wonderful update, luv how Sam and John getting along and sassing Ruby. I love how you give us glimpses of Gaelen's life before Dean, and OMG Ruby's in my bad books (even more now then ever LOL) :D - Can't wait to read the next chapter!

Hugs and luv

Mish :D
wild wolf free17 chapter 12 . 4/27/2009
Is there any significance to the fact that Dean's horse and brother kinda have the same name?

Also, I think I want either Sam or Samirah to kill Ruby. Does it work out that way?
Nyx Wings chapter 12 . 4/27/2009
Oh man, a library full of just the one romance novel? That's gotta be a level of Hell right there. And Ruby's here. Hm. And she knew Gaelen. Intriguing!

I'm glad to see Zachariah gone, those angels are so pretentious and arrogant! And Dean's sorta receded, and Gaelen's still there? Interesting. Heh, love Samirah wanting to visit Australia, going swimming and munching on fish. XD

Oh. OH! Man that Ruby's a bitch. What was she thinking? Did she really believe she could succeed? WHat a dramatic scene to end on, cursed blades covering them with ice! eep!
mortetal chapter 11 . 4/25/2009
awesome story so far ...many thx
Maz101 chapter 11 . 4/21/2009
You do such light and dark - the fruit stand and the fruit farm were such normal, gentle images. Then you have Dean go and kill an angel. And the detail of how Samirah can kill compared with her gentleness with the children and then nibbling on tangerines. Love the imagery of the glowing scars and eye. It's a tantalising read.
SciFiNutTX chapter 11 . 4/19/2009
So Dean absorbed the power of the Colt, huh? Really interesting turn of events, there.

Still wondering what the heck is up with John and Sam.

Great update, looking forward to where you're taking this. A little surprised at least one of the other three horsemen haven't popped in to grin and wink at Dean, especially if they're looking forward to the Apocalypse. (hint, hint)
wild wolf free17 chapter 11 . 4/16/2009
Oh, I purr.
Medic04 chapter 11 . 4/15/2009
Wow. Making a deal is one thing but killing an angel? Bet there's going to be some serious fallout from that. So not a good thing that Uriel's got Sam and John.

Like the part were Dean absorbed the power from the Colt. Very inventive!

Keep up the good work!