Reviews for Black Horse and the Cherry Tree
Maz101 chapter 11 . 4/21/2009
You do such light and dark - the fruit stand and the fruit farm were such normal, gentle images. Then you have Dean go and kill an angel. And the detail of how Samirah can kill compared with her gentleness with the children and then nibbling on tangerines. Love the imagery of the glowing scars and eye. It's a tantalising read.
SciFiNutTX chapter 11 . 4/19/2009
So Dean absorbed the power of the Colt, huh? Really interesting turn of events, there.

Still wondering what the heck is up with John and Sam.

Great update, looking forward to where you're taking this. A little surprised at least one of the other three horsemen haven't popped in to grin and wink at Dean, especially if they're looking forward to the Apocalypse. (hint, hint)
wild wolf free17 chapter 11 . 4/16/2009
Oh, I purr.
Medic04 chapter 11 . 4/15/2009
Wow. Making a deal is one thing but killing an angel? Bet there's going to be some serious fallout from that. So not a good thing that Uriel's got Sam and John.

Like the part were Dean absorbed the power from the Colt. Very inventive!

Keep up the good work!

~Michelle
1983Sarah chapter 11 . 4/15/2009
Oh, interesting. So, does that make Dean's hand like the colt now? I don't like Zac much either, so I can't blame Dean for ganking him. Good chapter.
ukfan101 chapter 11 . 4/15/2009
wow Dean is serious...I am surprised that he killed Zachariah...though he does have all the reason in the world to be angry at him...can't wait for the meeting of John, Sam and Dean...great update
cryptonomicon63 chapter 11 . 4/14/2009
I've been following this awesome story from the beginning and I don't understand why I haven't posted a review before.

The story is fantastic in every connotation of the word, and so extremely well written.

Somebody mentioned Terry Pratchett, but I think you are more a Neal Stephenson style of writer here, or if we want to compromise, 30% Pratchett, 70% Stephenson. You write beautifully and this story is riveting.
Nyx Wings chapter 11 . 4/14/2009
Nice start off. I love Bobby and Ellen together. They're awesome.

And Samirah is awesome. Love the little story of her stomping the guy flat. how delightfully grisly! Dangerous, but good with kids. Just like Dean.

Samirah and Dean, sitting and eatting fruit. It's so nice and sweet, and then you remember where he's going. I love Dean confronting Zachariah. Stupid cryptic unhelpful angels. He might've said more...eh, but Zach was never very helpful, so way to go Dean!
FiveForFighting09 chapter 11 . 4/14/2009
BOOYA! lol. that chapter was totally awesome. :) Now, my hopes is that he'll use this new found (and might i add totally wicked) gift to kill a certain...demon? I'm not picky...her name coudl start with "L" and end in "ilith" but you know, whatever you want- you are after all, the cool author that obvisouly knows where this story is going.

Hope you can get the next chapter up soon but if you can't, no worries. These suckers are definitely worth the wait.

Glad to see more of Dean's backstory as he's remembering it. And love the "cameos" made by Bobby, Ellen, Sam and John. And Zachariah. Poor guy didn't stand a chance.

Was he the death you mentioned in A/N #2? Or will there be more death? Not counting Dean of course... :)

ppms
graceofgod chapter 11 . 4/14/2009
Oh dear good god what are you trying to do to me? Oh Dean - I was cheering him on and screaming at him to stop then, all at the same time. The confusion in this story is wonderful - I honestly don't know which outcome I'm hoping for, but I think there's gonna be one hell of a sting in the tail!

Oh, and loved Samirah/Sammy. heh.
Merisha chapter 11 . 4/14/2009
Another awesome chapter sr, I loved Dean and Samirah with the fruit stall and kids, that was adorable. I also love the fact that Bobby and Ellen are waiting to hog-tie Dean LOL - and the deadly power that Dean is exhibiting has me totally enthralled! Bet there are going to be some serious consequences. Can't wait :D

Thanks for wonderful update!

Hugs and luv

Mish :D
PADavis chapter 11 . 4/14/2009
Yay over 100 reviews. Party time!

Yay new chapter - and yay dead Zachariah. Woot woot.

Love Bobby and Ellen, love Bobby's plan more than I can say. Hysterical.

And now Dean is the colt. Well what do you know. Coolness and awesomeosity abound.

Phoebe
SeraphimXII chapter 11 . 4/14/2009
okay this story is awesome, I believe you get it.

but do I have to say it everytime? I can't wait

until the thing with Lilith happens and the consequence

(if there is any) Dean's going to face for killing an

angel. So yeah, can't wait until the next chapter!

XII
Medic04 chapter 10 . 4/13/2009
No deal! No way! We know how bad that always turns out. Someone alway's get's screwed in the end. Keep up the awesome work!

Oh, I also hope Uriel get's his ass handed to him on a platter.

~Michelle
1983Sarah chapter 10 . 4/13/2009
No Dean, NO! You can't make that deal! (Yea, I'm that into the story, lol.) Can't wait til you update!
819 | « Prev Page 1 .. 38 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 .. Last Next »