Reviews for Black Horse and the Cherry Tree
cryptonomicon63 chapter 11 . 4/14/2009
I've been following this awesome story from the beginning and I don't understand why I haven't posted a review before.

The story is fantastic in every connotation of the word, and so extremely well written.

Somebody mentioned Terry Pratchett, but I think you are more a Neal Stephenson style of writer here, or if we want to compromise, 30% Pratchett, 70% Stephenson. You write beautifully and this story is riveting.
Nyx Wings chapter 11 . 4/14/2009
Nice start off. I love Bobby and Ellen together. They're awesome.

And Samirah is awesome. Love the little story of her stomping the guy flat. how delightfully grisly! Dangerous, but good with kids. Just like Dean.

Samirah and Dean, sitting and eatting fruit. It's so nice and sweet, and then you remember where he's going. I love Dean confronting Zachariah. Stupid cryptic unhelpful angels. He might've said more...eh, but Zach was never very helpful, so way to go Dean!
FiveForFighting09 chapter 11 . 4/14/2009
BOOYA! lol. that chapter was totally awesome. :) Now, my hopes is that he'll use this new found (and might i add totally wicked) gift to kill a certain...demon? I'm not picky...her name coudl start with "L" and end in "ilith" but you know, whatever you want- you are after all, the cool author that obvisouly knows where this story is going.

Hope you can get the next chapter up soon but if you can't, no worries. These suckers are definitely worth the wait.

Glad to see more of Dean's backstory as he's remembering it. And love the "cameos" made by Bobby, Ellen, Sam and John. And Zachariah. Poor guy didn't stand a chance.

Was he the death you mentioned in A/N #2? Or will there be more death? Not counting Dean of course... :)

ppms
graceofgod chapter 11 . 4/14/2009
Oh dear good god what are you trying to do to me? Oh Dean - I was cheering him on and screaming at him to stop then, all at the same time. The confusion in this story is wonderful - I honestly don't know which outcome I'm hoping for, but I think there's gonna be one hell of a sting in the tail!

Oh, and loved Samirah/Sammy. heh.
Merisha chapter 11 . 4/14/2009
Another awesome chapter sr, I loved Dean and Samirah with the fruit stall and kids, that was adorable. I also love the fact that Bobby and Ellen are waiting to hog-tie Dean LOL - and the deadly power that Dean is exhibiting has me totally enthralled! Bet there are going to be some serious consequences. Can't wait :D

Thanks for wonderful update!

Hugs and luv

Mish :D
PADavis chapter 11 . 4/14/2009
Yay over 100 reviews. Party time!

Yay new chapter - and yay dead Zachariah. Woot woot.

Love Bobby and Ellen, love Bobby's plan more than I can say. Hysterical.

And now Dean is the colt. Well what do you know. Coolness and awesomeosity abound.

Phoebe
SeraphimXII chapter 11 . 4/14/2009
okay this story is awesome, I believe you get it.

but do I have to say it everytime? I can't wait

until the thing with Lilith happens and the consequence

(if there is any) Dean's going to face for killing an

angel. So yeah, can't wait until the next chapter!

XII
Medic04 chapter 10 . 4/13/2009
No deal! No way! We know how bad that always turns out. Someone alway's get's screwed in the end. Keep up the awesome work!

Oh, I also hope Uriel get's his ass handed to him on a platter.

~Michelle
1983Sarah chapter 10 . 4/13/2009
No Dean, NO! You can't make that deal! (Yea, I'm that into the story, lol.) Can't wait til you update!
SeraphimXII chapter 10 . 4/13/2009
SO COOL! XD

Gah! I'm so happy! I can't wait

until the next chapter! I'm so excited!

XII
wild wolf free17 chapter 10 . 4/12/2009
John's gonna kick Uriel's ass, yeah?
lizard971 chapter 10 . 4/11/2009
YAY... I love that story.

It's part poetic and somber and supernaturalish and... ok I shut up and I'll start again when I make sense.

Got a bit confused with the Uriel/Sam/John part but I'm pretty sure eventually everything will be cleared up. LOL.

Can't wait for Monday to get more.

Thanks.
Merisha chapter 10 . 4/11/2009
OMG sr, that was absolutely awesome. The last bit with Dean singing to Samirah, that was exquisite! You have me totally enthralled, Sammy and John look like they're trying to find their own way back, and Dean is ready to make a deal with Lilith. My poor nerves. I cannot wait for Monday to see what happens next! This chapter was really filled to the brim with Dean's love for life ... I adore it, and you for writing it :D

Hugs and luv

Mish :D
Maz101 chapter 10 . 4/11/2009
Ok, now you've mad me jealous of a horse - he sang to her!

And you've reminded me again just how great and kick-ass that man John Winchester is - love him.

(PS...On your mention elsewhere, I've gone back to the beginning of the trail with Coyote - loving it too and I think I might even be understanding it...er, him...er, them...)
catchme21 chapter 10 . 4/10/2009
I gotta say, some parts of this story confuse the hell outta me haha. It jumps around a bit, and to be honest it's a bit hard to follow (doesn't help that I got snagged and ended up staying up past my bed time to reach chapter 10).

Well, it is an awesome story. The thing that kept me reading was I did not stay confused for long. When Dean was first wandering around alone, it didn't take long for me to sort of guess what was coming.

I do have to say this is an awesomely fascinating story, and I'm really glad it didn't stop at a one-shot. I'm glad I caught it, and will be looking forward to updates. Bring on the angels... :)
813 | « Prev Page 1 .. 38 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 .. Last Next »