Reviews for Black Horse and the Cherry Tree
Nyx Wings chapter 10 . 4/10/2009
Wow, that dollhouse Uriel has them in is creepy. Why'd he take them to Pleasantville? Is he on Lucifer's side like the show says, or just a self-righteous d*ck with wings? No doubt they wanna manipulate Dean too. Hah, John's awesome tho, way to go!

The Dean and Samirah moment was wonderful, very sweet. Gah, but what comes next? Are Cas and Uriel suddenly gonna show up at the crossroads? You are an evil woman. :P
SciFiNutTX chapter 10 . 4/10/2009
Huh. I have to wonder whose orders Uriel is following? Because if Lilith can't produce John and Sam, well, there won't be Hell to pay...

Really interesting update. Do I really have to wait until Monday?
ukfan101 chapter 10 . 4/10/2009
wow I like that Dean is finally get something that he favorite line is "I can have everything… everyone I ever wanted. Dad. Sam. You. Why can’t I have what I want for once, huh? I mean, why does it always have to be us?” I am enjoying this story...can't wait for the Sam and Dean meet up...
PADavis chapter 10 . 4/10/2009
Oh my. My my my. John and Sam. Uriel. Dean making the decision. All good good good. Heck, I'm getting all repetitive. I was very happy to see this but then I'm always ridiculously happy to see you post. Cheap date.

SeraphimXII chapter 9 . 4/7/2009
Holy freaking hell this is amazing!

It's so cool! It's awesome! It's every

compliment in the book! Dammit I can't

wait until the next update!

Until then!

1983Sarah chapter 9 . 3/31/2009
Great update, nice to see Dean's memories of his past and I'm waiting to see what he does with Bobby, Ellen, Sam and John.
FiveForFighting09 chapter 9 . 3/30/2009
I loved the update. :) Glad we got to see some more Bobby and Ellen. I must ask, were are Sam and John? But i know you will wrap it up all in good time. If Dean makes the deal, I'm going to miss Samirah. Maybe...Dean has something up his sleeve. Hope so. :) Anyway, whatever happens, I'm loving this story so far and i'm so glad you updated. :)
PADavis chapter 9 . 3/30/2009
Well isn't this just perfect. "I'm Death." Wish the site allowed small caps for that Terry Pratchett feel - LOL.

wild wolf free17 chapter 9 . 3/30/2009

Do the dumbasses listen?
Master Li chapter 9 . 3/30/2009
Thank you so much for updating, and with another amazing chapter in this saga. The last line has me worried though.. he won't make that deal to be Lilith's slave just for Sam and John will he? I love the backstory between them and the "people" they meet. The two hicks in the car were was also well done, especially the warning about their death. I can see this story so easily in my head, you paint such a great picture with your writting. I can't wait to see how this all works out, what Bobby and Ellen are gonna find, what Dean decides, if Sam and John return... this story is such an awesome ride. I never want to get off! Till next chapter!
Medic04 chapter 9 . 3/30/2009
What would we do without morons! Really interested in finding out exactly where/when Sam and John are.
Maz101 chapter 9 . 3/30/2009
Loving your story so much.

The guys in the Pontiac - brilliantly drawn. LOL!

Great to see Dean having fun, even laughing out loud (feel like we haven't seen that for so long as well), enjoying a European tour (Bleached blond with a goatee!...what an image)and then hitting on Hel (Thandie - Ha!).

Also, so nice to have Bobby and Ellen racing to the "rescue" but good to see them having the debate.

Thanks for your quick updates too.
Nyx Wings chapter 9 . 3/30/2009
Great chapter! (One little typo tho: "It’s a short, sharp blast from the blast"... I assume that second 'blast' should read 'past'?)

I like that Dean's having fun with it, the bit where he races those idiots and scares them shitless was very amusing! Like right out of a movie, great imagery! :D The flashbacks are cool, it's interesting hearing about his past life. Even then he's quite a flirt. M, seafood paella, yum!

But he's still going to the crossroads? No! :( Not surprising I guess, we know him. Maybe Bobby and Ellen will be able to do something...maybe.
Merisha chapter 9 . 3/30/2009
OMG sr, you know how to make me happy LOL :D - So awesome to see an update, you know how fanatical I am about your story. And WOW! I loved every minute as usual. The race with the cousins LOL, and Gaelen meeting Thandie, not to mention Bobby and Ellen ... and now it's just three hours until the deal? You're killing me! I can't wait. Nose is still glued to the computer screen LOL :D

Hugs and luv

Mish :D
SciFiNutTX chapter 9 . 3/30/2009
LOVED the part with the two morons! ROFL!

No, Dean! Don't do it!