Reviews for Black Horse and the Cherry Tree
lime juize chapter 8 . 3/24/2009
Yay! *does a Irish jig* (I decided this story needed more than the normal happy dance)I don't think I have to tell you how much I love and enjoy all of your writings, but I will anyways I LOVE YOUR FICS! The way you describe everything allows me to see it clearly in my head and that my dear is why you are one of my favorite authors!

I loved the new chapter. I especially like your Lillith and I can't wait to find out just what her agenda is going to be. I like the way you added the angels into the picture. Uriel is such an jackass no matter when or where. Poor Casiel always conflicted and never speaking up for himself or others. I can't help but wonder wait part they are going to play in the unfolding drama.

Yayy the prospect of Bobby and Ellen in next chapter I just can't wait *wiggles in anticipation* (because wiggling is more fun *nods*)
PADavis chapter 8 . 3/24/2009
I am so insanely happy to have the new chapter, I went back and read the first seven chapters to celebrate. I know how to party! Wonderful Lilith, so fun to see Tessa, and love Dean's golden ghost hand.

Sighs in delight.

SciFiNutTX chapter 8 . 3/24/2009
Okay, Dean, Ride. But not for Lilith! Ah!

Some wonderful imagery in this chapter. Well worth waiting for.
lime juize chapter 7 . 3/24/2009
I LOVE this story *huddles it* Dean as Death is most excellent! I really love the interaction and the back story of Dean and Samirah. I can't wait for the next update! *borrows Sammy's puppy dog eyes* There is going to be an update soon, Right?
StoryTagger chapter 7 . 3/16/2009
Very well done, you did a good job of showing Dean the good and bad of claiming the horseman title. But I really do wonder just what is happening with Sam and John. Oh well, talk to you next chapter.
Maz101 chapter 7 . 3/8/2009
Oh wow! I love your imagery and your imagination. It's awesome! I admit that I have to let it kind of wash over me 'cos I'm a little out of my depth here but I certainly do love it. Your descriptions of the horse and their connection and their history; Azezal's creature (amazing!); Dean...it's all so ...accomplished. Inspiring.
graceofgod chapter 7 . 3/8/2009
oh, now hurry up next week!

Love this story - it makes me think, makes me feel for poor Dean. Like the demon said, he's broken, shattered by loss and hurt. It shifts protagonists so that you can never be quite sure who's good and who's bad - least, it did until that sting in the tail!

Can't wait to see what happens next, because I haven't even got an inkling of what's to come...
Merisha chapter 7 . 3/8/2009
OMG hun :D - you've just totally made my day! What a fantastic chapter! Dean talking to Samirah, seeing his past life as Gaelen, the power he had as one of the horsemen, absolutely awesome! And now you have Lilith? and you leave us on a cliffie? Goddamnit! Where's Phoebe's Bart? He's got work to do! ROFL :D

Can't wait for more! I'll be sitting here, waiting in anticipation! Quietly, with no food and water, no pressure LOL :D

Hugs and luv

Mish :) xx
Master Li chapter 7 . 3/7/2009
*high pitched screaming* You updated! I love you and this new chapter! I did a double take when I saw this story pop up on the front supernaturak page today and then read this a light speed since I was so excited. They all have names now and they are so beautiful and fitting. Gaelen and Samirah...perfect. I hope Dean doesn't make the deal... I hate Lilith he should turn her to dust and ride off into the sunset with Samirah. Though I know Dean is too damaged and misses Sam and John to much to do it the easy way. I eagerly await the next chapter, thanks so much for not giving up on this story.
SciFiNutTX chapter 7 . 3/7/2009
NO! Dean, don't do it!

You love your death and destruction, don't ya?
PADavis chapter 7 . 3/7/2009
Fantastic - just perfect. Love the chase after Azazel's creature. Love the riders and horses. Love this. It's tragic yet uplifting - the idea of Dean just riding away. Just going to something better without regrets. Beautiful.

Thanks for the update.

Nyx Wings chapter 7 . 3/7/2009
O, cool, an update! Gah, poor Dean. I hope he can find some kinda comfort with Samirah. The flashback was really cool, I liked seeing the other Horsemen. Go with her Dean! And then Lilith shows up, o! Makes sense, Dean's quite the prize. He's better off with Samirah tho.
roqueclasique chapter 6 . 1/22/2009
okay, i'm VERY intrigued.

please to update soon?

lovely writing, and i was exceedingly pleased to see sam and john again.

"been wondering what john and sam have been up to?"

HAHAHA. um, yeah, being dead?

or not...
Medic04 chapter 6 . 1/2/2009
Wow. Definitely taking an interesting turn!
PADavis chapter 6 . 12/31/2008
Wonder what Sam and John were up to? That made me laugh - other than being dead you mean? Thanks for this graveyard interlude, and angelic action, and for not killing John and Sam permanently. Anxious to know what their job will be. Anxious for the next chapter. Anxious for next chapter of most anything really ;) Can't wait for what's next.

773 | « Prev Page 1 .. 38 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 .. Last Next »