Reviews for Vampires are REAL!
imateenwolfluva chapter 12 . 1/10/2015
Good
kat12 chapter 12 . 6/24/2014
OMG I can't wait for the next chapter!
mischeif maker chapter 12 . 4/25/2014
Great story
alwaysreading25 chapter 12 . 5/6/2013
They parent die when they. Turn. The boy end. Up. Hating. Them
xBitterSweetDreamsx chapter 12 . 1/10/2013
Great story but I can't help but find the fight to be rather dull also why is there a cliff hanger in the epilogue, is that the end. Just them sinking their teethe in
Giulietta Marescotti chapter 12 . 5/14/2012
I live this story, but is it complete. Cuz it's under the complete category. And if it's not complete update soon pls.
Lovesick chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Actually, the manga is different from the anime. I highly suggest you read the manga before watching the anime. The manga is suited for older people, where as the anime is for children. If you noticed, there isn't as much blood in the anime, and they don't cuss as much. The manga; they cuss more frequently. In the manga Hinata dies. Not the anime.
Lovesick chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
wildchild chapter 3 . 1/28/2012
u live in dc don't ya
Kendimo chapter 12 . 7/18/2011
OH I LUV DIS STORY ITS MY FAVORITE!

This story is cute!

UPDATE SOON!1
DarkFlameInfernal chapter 12 . 3/9/2011
Love it
Akasaku123 chapter 12 . 2/18/2011
I really wish you would have come up with the ending.. but whatever i guess it was for the best...I loved it really i did. Your making a sequel right?..pls do..pls!

great job!

-Akasaku123..
Sasuke's-Sanity96 chapter 12 . 1/13/2011
lol loved the story and the Uchiha part, hilarious xD Mikoto and grandchildren, tsk, tsk tsk -shakes head- but it kinda seems incomplete but w/e
Linda333 chapter 12 . 12/30/2010
This is an awesome story!
Mizuki-chan Uchiha chapter 12 . 12/27/2010
Wow. I love it! Update soon!