Reviews for Strangers
frasier chapter 57 . 6/23/2010
It's taken me about a month to decide to write this review. I loved the story as I was reading it, and thank you for sharing it with us. But I have to say I was stunned by the way it ended - with no payoff whatsoever. It turned into a year and a half tease.

It doesn't inspire faith to follow the tale to the next story.
Ilovepatrickdrake chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
I absolutely loved the end with DnA but still expecting the reunion with robert! I'm looking forward to the sequel!And alex? The baby's Dimitri's Or Faison's? Can't wait to know!
RnAFan chapter 57 . 4/27/2010
First, I would like to thank you for writing. I enjoyed reading Strangers. Secondly, I agree with my fellow R and A fans... Please, please, please, please have them meet in the sequel and hopefully in a friendly matter!
mcmaire chapter 57 . 4/22/2010
Roadrunnerz, you're killing me!

I loved the writing, but I'm so scared now to invest in the next story. I don't think I can take it if R&A don't reunite (or at least talk to each other...at least once) in the Roadrunnerz universe.*

I wasn't made for this much angst! A girl can only hold out so long.

*OK, I know they get a lot more face time with each other in Once A Thief, but I am selectively ignoring that to pressure you into giving me back the R&A I love. (Pretty please?)
rafan chapter 57 . 4/21/2010
Oh God! You scared me, I thought this was the end and being the eternal robert and anna fan that was unacceptable to me! Can't wait for the sequel, hopefully it will be the ending I long for - no pressure ofcourse ;)
TinaP chapter 57 . 4/20/2010
One word... Woohoo!

Can't wait for the sequel to begin.

Loved reading Strangers the first time, loved it even more the second time around. Can't say I agree with Robert's decision but I know it'll make for a great story in the sequel. Also it's time to find out what happened to poor Alex and reunite her and the baby with Dimitri. Can next week come soon enough!
Jennifer chapter 57 . 4/19/2010
Roadrunnerz, congratulations on reaching the end - and a surprising one at that! While on the one hand the end is disappointing to me as a long-time Robert/Anna fan (and I never watched the whole AMC thing so never came to care about the relationships formed there). However, it's a valid choice from Robert's POV, and a gutsy move on your part. Though I would think Robert would think about this for the rest of his life and a part of him would remain with Anna and Robin and result in a certain distance between him and Sandrine, it's true that people change, and grow, and he and Anna have grown separately. If he walked back into their lives, who knows what would happen? Staying out of it, he can simply know that they are safe, that they are not alone, that they are happy. And he can pursue his own happiness with Sandrine.

I'm looking forward to the sequel, to find out what happens with Alex. (That was also very gutsy, BTW! A branding doesn't go away...so many writers are afraid to do changes with characters that can't be "undone.") I like the Alex-Anna relationship you set up, and the psychological trauma Alex endured at the hands of her mother...who's now on the loose...hm...
danceoftheheart chapter 57 . 4/18/2010
Please allow me to thank you for the most wonderful journey you have led me on for the past year. I've really enjoyed every chapter you've posted in this series and commend you on both you attention to detail and the depth of respect you have shown for the characters involved in this remarkable story. From one author to another, I understand how diligently you have worked to produce something so touching and enthrauling and I just wanted you to know how much I appreciated your effort.

danceoftheheart
drdavidfan chapter 57 . 4/18/2010
I was surprised to see this chapter was an Epilogue and it was all Robert but it was good. It will be interesting that the sequel is two years from now...

But it was good as always, so thank you! :D
deenikn8 chapter 57 . 4/18/2010
Love it! Slight angst but I'm OK with it:) maybe because it's not the end or because in this story I was alright with David and Anna ending up together. I'm still hoping for Alex and Dimitri so I hope that he finds her in the next installment of this storyline.

Thanks for writing.
RnAFan chapter 55 . 3/27/2010
Mcmaire, I'm with you! David was just someone to try and replace Robert, but as it was said, he came up worldly short! Anna's first, last, true and everlasting love was Robert a.k.a Roger Saunders. I hope she find him soon!
drdavidfan chapter 55 . 3/27/2010
OMG, I floved me some DnA in that chapter. What a guy my Dr. Dave is 3 Helping his girl or as he says, his wife in his 3

LMAO at her jumping him in his shirt ;)

I hope she isn't the one that finds "Saunders", ugh that wouldn't be good ;)

mcmaire chapter 55 . 3/27/2010
I could really do without David - what a dead weight.

And yes, Anna, it's imperative you start looking for Roger Saunders - NOW!
drdavidfan chapter 54 . 3/22/2010
Wow I really enjoyed those Alex/Anna scenes! Robert/Sandrine scenes, blah ;)

If Faison wasn't such a sick twisted creeper, I might have felt sorry for him. But Jan, poor Jan.

Hmm what does Alex want from Anna? And when is Anna's man(my man) gonna show up?

Thanks for the update! Love it 3
deenikn8 chapter 54 . 3/21/2010
Poor Alex will she ever find out that the baby belongs to Dimitri and will she ever be ok? I feel bad for Sandrine too, but I don't think that Anna and Robert will end up together in this story. Angst!

Thanks for writing.