Reviews for What Are You Thinking About?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
This was very, very nicely written. I loved the relationship between the two, it was very real. I think that Harry would be feeling a lot of angst and confusion almost, after the war, and Neville just seems like the perfect person for him to talk about it with.
goldacharmed chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Wow, this is a really good story. I loved it and it was written so very well. Great job. Later dude.
hypercell chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
I really enjoyed that...
Wuff chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
I liked it. It was well-written and you had both of the boys in character. It felt like a scenario that could've really taken place after the battle. The part that I enjoyed most was when Harry remembered somewhat melancholically how Neville used to step into trick steps all the time.

One little correction:

"Neville never lost his temper. Not once in all the years he had been teased by his fellow dorm mates and tormented by Malfoy and his fellow Slytherins."

Actually, he did lose his temper once. That was when someone (probably Malfoy) mentioned St. Mungo's.
glowyrm chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
interesting one-shot... it's nice to see Neville grown up.
mcgthatsme chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
I remembe about a year ago after the seventh book came out I looked around for a long time for a decent "After the seventh book story". Most of the ones that came out right away lacked thought, and I suppose there are probably better ones out there now. But yours is the best one I have read, by far. Just a one-shot, but well written, and definitely shows the mixture of feelings Harry had to have been feeling. And you used Neville! He was perfect for the role you cast him in. I adore Neville. :) Thanks for the good read!