Reviews for In The Space Between
Helena1414 chapter 15 . 7/15
There's only one thing I don't like about this story. It's not complete.
Helena1414 chapter 6 . 7/14
Thank you! It was getting too confusing keeping tracks of 2 Spike.
kerry220 chapter 15 . 4/27/2014
Regardless that you have officially discontinued this story I would like to let you know how much I enjoyed it. Worth the ride just for your writing talent!
Saving People Slaying Things chapter 15 . 3/2/2013
Loved it! You better update! Too good to leave alone!
Jane chapter 15 . 1/12/2013
Just read all 15 chapters, loved it. Well written, great story, pity it had to end.
WyldwoodFaye chapter 15 . 12/25/2012
I really like how you have a little flashback to the chapter before at the beginning of every new chapter.. it helps to be reminded (especially when it's been a while since the last chapter). But I am sad to see that this story hasn't been updated in a while... :( Whyy? It's very well written... you capture the characters very well (though I imagine Xander would be a lot less accepting of the "new" Spike & Buffy's relationship with him). You have a great plot & I'd love to see where you're going with this! Please continue!
S1r3h chapter 15 . 9/30/2012
You should totally continue this.
I love the whole thing that Illyria is trying to do, and I'm really looking forward to that God fight.
Don't leave me hanging.
Please Update.
cavemenftw chapter 15 . 8/31/2012
Too bad, the story had a nice premise, and the character voices were pretty good.
Shinigami-chan chapter 15 . 8/14/2012
Well, I am so disappointed that there isn't any more! LOL! I love it, when do you think you might have the next chapter done?
nea chapter 15 . 3/21/2012
This story is so very good. You've written the characters so well; they're so real. I hope you find the inspiration to continue this wonderful story.
elis75 chapter 15 . 1/30/2012
Aren't you going to update this story? :(
Lakitalover chapter 15 . 11/18/2011
Please, update soon. I'm loving this story. I have to know how it ends. Future Spike is just so awesome, and lost in self-doubt the poor dear. And it is so nice to see all the Summers women alive and somewhat happy with Buffy acting more reasonable. Also, I really hope you have Tara live this time around cuz I love Tara. I'd like to see her have a few more lines.
lendisc chapter 15 . 10/27/2011
Good god this fic is fantastic. your subtle and nonsubtle changes to the plot are enthralling. i was certainly sad to see original!spike die, but new!spike can still develop as a character while keeping that mystery about him that makes for interesting plot. i hope joyce stays okay. fics like this make me feel better in a way about my own mother's sudden passing. i really hope you keep writing this, even though its been like 5 months since you updated.
Z-L.B chapter 15 . 6/30/2011
Can't wait for more. ~ZLB
kyuketsuki21 chapter 15 . 6/14/2011
Just finished chapter 15 and I am enjoying the story so far. I am a huge spuffy supporter and it is nice to see the Spike with a soul back in the past. The story is well written and keeping me interested. Looking forward to the next chapter.