Reviews for Invisible to Everyone
RustedEagleWings chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Absolutely brilliant. Thought I was going to cry in the middle of it.
CocoRabbit chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Wow i love this. Could i use it for a story idea? i'll credit you so dont worry just wow. i moved several
times and felt like this so it feels nice to read it.
BeyondMyReach chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
This piece is emotional and very true. Kadiou of all people stepping forward to help is unexpected, but pleasant. I really enjoy this beautiful fic, especially since I could clearly imagine this happening. Ryoma adapted a little too well in the manga/anime, after all. Thanks you for making Ryoma feel just a little more 3D and not just a rude, cocky human-like tennis machine in a story. Good job.
My Solitude chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Nice story. XD
doneandmoredone chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
This was tremendously insightful and endearing. The emotions came across very strong, but not in a way that messed up any of the characters. I like that a lot. Great fic!
Shulamit chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Wow.

This is coming from a person who did what Ryoma did-pick up and go to a totally new country and having to conform to the new culture.

You picked up on his emotions perfectly.

(I always though Ryoma adapted a little to well in the anime/manga)

The fact that it was Kaido was an extra treat-its fun to see some of the lesser characters have time to shine.
Frog-kun chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
A very interesting use of Ryoma's history in America as a plot point. I tend to think that Ryoma embraces his "Japanese-ness" hinted subtly through how he prefers Japanese food to Western food, how he never talks about how life was in America and also how he comes back to Japan after the end of the series. But that's my personal reading of him. Your reading of him is justified, and I am fond of your representation of him. The softness and uncertainty in him seems more obvious here.
melti chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
I absolutely adore the way you wrote Ryoma's character in this. He stays in character, and at the same time, you delved deeper into his (what if?) feelings that could have defined the way he became. Maybe this is how Ryoma feels. He is, after all only 12 freaking years old. Sometimes even I forget that. At that age, people change, they are maturing - growing out of childhood and into a young adult. I love how you incorporated that aspect into this oneshot. And my gosh, Kaidoh makes a great senpai. It's always the quiet ones that notice things first huh? _

I loved it! Beautifully written and made me tear up a bit. I've felt the way Ryoma's felt before. Definitely not a good feeling. Great Job. ]
Mell of Ileadh chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Wow. I can not even fathom how amazing a writer you are. I have read a couple of your writings, and each one has not failed to completely astonish me.

The way you are able to translate emotion, thoughts, actions, everything into your writing seems to bring everything to life.

Not only did you incorporate a whole new outlook into the story, you made it actually fit with the original, without actually changing any major things in it, which is really hard to do.

I think the only thing I picked up that might be a bit sketchy was the part about Ryoma correcting his teacher, because in episode 27, when Karupin shows up at the school and Ryoma is looking for him, it shows a scene of Tezuka in his classroom, and he stands up and corrects the teacher.

I know that is a little different seeing as Tezuka is a third year, plus he is kind of intimidating, which even the teacher showed when he cowered, but it kind of threw me off the story a bit.

I'm sure most people wouldn't have noticed, seeing as the only reason I did was because just watched that episode earlier today, but I figured I would point it out anyways.

I would just like to close this rather long review by saying that you are an amazing writer, and I hope to see more of your work in the future.
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
It's hard for all children born of different cultures.

This story is very endearing! :D

Happy Holidays!
Tuli-Susi chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Why have I not reviewed this fic before?

I absolutely love it. It made my heart hurt and tears flow from my eyes. Okay, I'll stop being pathetic now, lol

I also loved the way your story flowed. It never really stopped, not even when you put in the page breaks. you did point out something that I hadn't really thought of before - the culture difference. As you put it, going from somewhere as independant as America to somewhere as traditional as Japan is a huge difference. I personally prefert he American system, maybe because I spent my teen years in Canada (and I'm still here). I don't like the thought of giving respect to someone else just because they're a year older. And I can see how Ryoma would hate it too. You're right about 'correcting the teacher' too. If we correct our teachers (or in the case of one morning in Calculus, 3 times in 10 mins) they say 'thanks' or immediately fix the problem, not condemn us.

Anyways, I'll rattled on far too long. I'll just repeat that I loved both the ideas behind the fic and your writing style. Kaidoh was maybe an odd choice, but at the same time, after reading this, I can't imagine anyone else playing the part. (and I really have to find synonyms for 'love', that word is becoming over used...)

Anyways, once again, great story~
Mikako-37 chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Wow!

This was so... moving and so emotional and I absolutely loved it!

Thank you for writing such a brilliant fic :D
TheWaywardWhim chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
That was...intense.

Very insightful and very relatable. The characters seemed real and you portrayed them really nicely. But at the same time, I'm pretty sure a lot of people around the world can relate to the situations the characters in this story find themselves in. This story shows a lot of insight on how society can affect someone.

Well, what else can I say? I'm glad I read this story and I'm definitely adding it to my favourites. I love stories like this, with a a bit (or a lot) of philosophy in them. Great job! (You left a heavy feeling in me, but in a good way).
Lady Artemist chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
Wow, that's really all one can say isn't it? Simply...wow.
xX.Chu-Chan.Xx chapter 1 . 4/26/2009