Reviews for Murphy's Other Law
PredaraFiore chapter 8 . 8/15
Oooooo, this one is great. I love the storys with Danny and Rusty working with other. I'm looking forward to next chapters!
Naie Black chapter 8 . 2/5/2013
Well it's been a long time but I thought you had updated and I was like 'oh what the hell, I'll re-read it all' so anyway, update please? :D Although in second thought, I'd prefer anything TMTC verse XD
Anon chapter 8 . 2/4/2013
Wow - I remember reading this story ages ago! I'm glad you are still thinking of it - I do want to know the rest... this is very thrilling with so much action going on.

Thanks for updating!
Chjajcjjslakncjska chapter 8 . 1/28/2013
Oh nooooo! More please!
corny chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Thanks for the new chapter. Almost gave up hopes. You're a genius! Update soon!
InSilva chapter 8 . 5/27/2012
Yes, I did ask for it. On account of wanting to know what happens next. :)

Amusement for the bright light (familiar afterlife concept) and the swearing (really not). And thank goodness for the rescue. All sounds very, very close to me.

Smile for the protective rising up in Danny as their rescuer helps Rusty. No, he wouldn't like an unconscious Rusty to be handled by anyone they don't know.

And huh for their rescuer being Kent. Am certain I had Mars Bars on him being the bad guy. Mind you, he still might be. This fic is twisty!

Sigh for Saul's anxiety levels. No wonder he develops ulcers.

Thawing out Rusty. And much giggling for the "He's twenty-seven". Danny's brain just not catching up like it should do. And even more giggling for the . "We're wet and we're naked. I'm curious as to exactly what kind of afterlife you're imagining here."

At least they're back with Saul, right? Not standing in ACN or freezing to death. That has to be a safe place to leave them for the moment.
Emi-Ly Sway chapter 8 . 3/29/2012
Hey. That's...a new chapter! I had lost all hopes for this one. Happy to see you decided to continue :) I really like that story.
Guest chapter 8 . 3/18/2012
Oooooh You're killing me... (or is it danny and rusty :)?) I sorta laughed when that women went after Danny when he was dragging Rusty into the room. why is it that people care when it's least welcomed? why don't they notice when things are really really bad? Thanks for this chapter, I loved it. Update soon!
ParisAmy chapter 7 . 7/29/2011
How i wished Saul had found them when he went back to see Teddy! And then he left.

I hope they get out of that freezer soon! :)
Maia2 chapter 7 . 5/22/2011
ouch. I feel the shivers. Really well done. Poor Danny, poor Rusty.

And I can't believe Saul was there and then.. left the house. Well, I can, look at the name of the fic. Please tell me he hasn't left.

InSilva chapter 7 . 5/13/2011
*Love* the Spanish Inquisition. Giggling. Oh, that came out wrong. Anyway, point is, this is a brilliant, twisty-turny fic and I have no idea how any of them are going to get out of what looks like the impossible but I know I'm going to enjoy finding out. :)

Mostly for this chapter, I'd like to say "Brrrrrrr!" with many "r"s. You paint the inside of that damn freezer very well.

"The ground beneath him burned cold and every breath he took scoured his lungs."

Makes me worried you've slipped inside a cold store to check it out for real.

The Dannyoptimism and the Rustypracticality and all the many ways they try to survive and to escape. And sigh because for once, wish they were both built like Bruiser. That would have to be better, right?

More sigh for Danny imagining Tess seeing the news on the TV "And finally..." or reading a little throwaway article or not even *that*. They're out of town and who's to say Tess will *ever* find out what happened to them.

Saul returning to the motel in a good mood, feeling that they were gaining the upper hand and that they would all soon be out of this nightmare.

Kieran and Eddie. And worrying about how the betrayal's happened. Do like the "I told him he's being a moron". Giggling for that from Kieran. Can imagine how well that went down with Eddie.

Back to Rusty and all his cognitive functions slipping away from him. And the kiss. Smiling because *another* reason for the kiss. And it brings Rusty back to Danny even if it is maybe only staving off the inevitable.

"He reached out and touched Danny's hand, a mute appeal, a promise that neither of them could feel."

Unhelpful sigh. And in my head, Danny is Woody, still looking for a way off that pile of rubbish heading toward the incinerator. Huh. Does that make Rusty Buzz?

Saul going to the party and confronting Teddy and "Either Teddy was a great actor" or he's not the man on the other end of the phone to Welsh. And aargh for Saul thinking they're not caught. The guilt is going to come back to bite him on that one.

Oh, the last section. The acceptance. Now, we're at the point in the movie where I always cry and where I'm always going to cry and where from now on, I'm going to also be thinking about this freezer.

""D'nny," Rusty whispered, and he sounded content."

The "Dying in your arms wouldn't be so bad". The together and the meeting memory from K&P and GET THEM OUT OF THIS FREEZER! Please.
harmonyhelms chapter 7 . 4/27/2011
No no no no no no no no no no why has Rusty stopped shivering! please get them out of the freezer soon! btw was super excited to see this updated can't wait for more!
Maia2 chapter 6 . 3/10/2011
Hello, it's been a while, hasn't it?

And I got two chapters. :)So, neat. Everything going Murphy's way. Which is what is interesting, because we usually see things always going *their* way (in the movies, not your stories ;-) ). I like that it feels real, like that one time everything kept getting worse and worse.

Poor Rusty, in that freezer. Of course, his main concern was Danny looking for him and getting caught. And of course, that is Danny's concern as well, only reversed.

The leg at his face made me laugh and was a nice touch after a much darker chapter.

Thanks for sharing.

InSilva chapter 6 . 2/13/2011
Smiling for the A/N. Yes, unexpected but always very welcome.

Brrrrr with many "r"s for all the sensory of Rusty stuck in a freezer.

"Burning cold and with a gasp he drew his fingers back, stuck them in his mouth. Warmth. The only warmth available and it almost hurt and for a split second he revelled in it."

You write with worrying detail. I picture you nipping out the back of Waitrose and asking to borrow their deep chill section.

Of course Rusty isn't going to sit still and freeze. Not in him. He's going to look for the exits and the opportunity because that's what makes him Rusty.

Amusement for the "He had to find Danny so that Danny wasn't trying to find him" echoing to the "Rusty must be looking for him right now. Rusty must be frantic". Yes, they know each other so well.

Saul being brilliant. I love the genius of Saul that you write. And *they* have learned from the very best and Saul just shines in this chapter. The press conference that he has controlled, the hostility that he's stoked, the rumours that he's spread. And the chance for a little tete a tete with the detective leading the case. To find out what the police really think. And I adore the fact that Stevens really, truly won't be reading anything he's told Saul in a newspaper. Saul isn't even lying.

Oh, the GP of Danny and Rusty enjoying the same kind of luck. Sigh. Immediately followed by: "Nothing was going their way. Not even close."

Yep. They're in St Louis. And boy, do they have short memories. Giggling. At least they have memories.

Danny getting caught and hate the helplessness of the image of Welsh pinioning him with one hand, all the while holding a conversation on the phone. Damn it, I want more villain respect for Danny. Am indignant on Danny's behalf.

And there is an inappropriate amount of liptwitching and black humour wrapped up in the last line. Truly, truly, everything going spectacularly wrong. And the only upside is, they're together.
harmonyhelms chapter 6 . 2/5/2011
Oh my gosh YOU UPDATED! When I read this in my inbox I was beyond psyched! This was so good, and the end with Rusty hitting Danny with a leg of lamb! I loved it can't wait to read what happens next!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »