Reviews for The Pretty Corpses
Everything Made Real chapter 11 . 4/23/2009
I LOVE THIS STORY! please update soon. D
neologismitastical chapter 11 . 4/23/2009
Hey.

Good chapter! Interesting turn in events... Update!

Kellin
BexLolli chapter 11 . 4/23/2009
Love it! I like the interaction with Bella and Edward, but I especially liked Emmett in this chapter..."You’re a vampire, right?” ...“No, I’m not. I just pretend to be so I can look cool,"
Aileen chapter 11 . 4/23/2009
read the whole thing in 2 days! amazing story keep it up!

:D
simkid chapter 11 . 4/23/2009
Dont you love days like that, were you can just sit and writing flows so easily. No issues, no oh crap I didnt think of this in the outline. Just peace.

It felt kind of weird, I mean Edward really loved "Isabella" and now he loves Bella. It very diffrent feeling from the usual BE forever. Becasue they are VERY diffrent people.
TwilightJemS chapter 11 . 4/23/2009
Did Bella want to ask if Edward got Isabella's suicide letter?

This story reminds me of all the problems that bi-racial couples had to go through way back when... it's just sad...
Cull3n-Black chapter 11 . 4/23/2009
I hope she ends up telling Edward soon, i would hate that something would happen to Bella. Edward has been through so much. I can't wait for more, and i hope you update real SOON!
CoCoCat95 chapter 11 . 4/23/2009
wow! i actually think this is better than all the pretty corpses. you have really original ideas, i love them!
nia-ox chapter 11 . 4/23/2009
I really enjoyed this chapter too, and can't wait for the next, I'm ready to find out what the dream meant!
Ellette Hale chapter 11 . 4/23/2009
This chapter really made me smile... and Edward was so sweet when Bella layed down to sleep.
kuntrygal chapter 11 . 4/23/2009
Great chapter! Loved how they played go fish!
cshorte chapter 11 . 4/23/2009
great chapter!
Nina chapter 3 . 4/23/2009
I love this story! Is the book in the "movie" Twilight or something else that's AU?
EdwardsCandyCane chapter 11 . 4/23/2009
Oh man I loved Bella's last line: “I promise that I’m not going anywhere, though.”
my1alias chapter 11 . 4/23/2009
This was such a great chapter! I really liked it. Emmett showed his soft, sensitive side (after he was done laughing and making jokes) and I like that he has more than one side to him. It doesn't really make sense to me that Edward and Bella would share a room - are there no other single females on the set? But you have creative license, and I am not complaining. :)

I think Bella should tell Edward about her dream. *nods*