Reviews for The Pretty Corpses
Pheonix Autumn chapter 15 . 6/14/2010
isthere more chapthers?
WinterSky101 chapter 13 . 3/12/2010
I still can't believe she's dead, even though it's been almost a year. I haven't reviewed this before because I could never get through both eulogies without crying. Daddy's Little Cannibal was an amazing author, and it's hard to believe she'll never update again.
Pearly Grey Cloud chapter 9 . 2/9/2010
I left a review for last chapter, with a nice long comment about everything, and forgot to add my wondering out loud whether or not when Stephanie typed Katy Perry's name she meant to type Paty Kerry. I have I feeling it was done purposely to see if anyone would notice. :)
Pearly Grey Cloud chapter 8 . 2/9/2010
I know that just about everything that can be said about Stephanie's death and the scope and tradegy of it has probably been said; but I would like to add, anyways, that she was, of course, an amazing writer. I remember discovering her stories very close to the date of her death, and I honestly felt as though I had known her, and that we were best friends. I am a great deal younger than her, but she showed herself through her stories. I remember opening her page as I did every night, and reading the note that she had been killed. I have never been more shocked in my life, even when my own grandmother had died, and I cried like it was my sister, my best friend who had gone to heaven, not someone who's only connection to me was through her stories. But I know she's smiling down at us and encouraging ME to write, probably hanging out with Kurt Cobain. : )
watermelonflavored chapter 15 . 1/14/2010
Stephanie was inspiring and told it like it was she was the best and funnies. I'd never thought i'd cry for someone i didn't really know but hear i am crying now that i know what has happened. i think its because she put her heart and soul into her stories and i felt like there was a connection there
watermelonflavored chapter 7 . 1/14/2010
wow! i love emmett!
watermelonflavored chapter 6 . 1/14/2010
wow that is so weird! is bella like an reincarnation of other bella? that be cool
Aymee.x chapter 15 . 12/29/2009
Daddy's Little Cannibal had an unique way of seeing the world. She understood that there was more to life than rainbows and flowers and sunshine. Her stories capture only an essence of how messed up the real world is. She was aware of the troubles that we as humans have to face each day of our lives, and she didn't attempt to conceal it with false joy. I did not know her personally, and I regret that it is only now that I am reading her stories. I have no doubt in my mind that she cold have been great, and it saddens me to see another example of how cruel life is. Her mind was creative and imaginative, and her stories will forger be classed as great. With each story of her's that I have read, my respect grows. It was not fair for her to be taken from a world that she could have impacted. Her stories made me see the world through a different view. She was not one to portray life as perfect, but she had her own ideas of how each problem could be resolved with someone you love being by your side. I am jealous of all those who were able to see inside her mind, see where her inspiration came from, see her ideas come to life. It would have been a honour to know her, and I am sorry for her family and friend's loss. She was a great author, and I'm sure that she was an even better person. May she be smilng down on us from heaven. Rest in peace, Stephenie.

Because I could not stop for Death,

He kindly stopped for me.

The Carriage held but just ourselves

And Immortality

~Emily Dickinson

All my best,
Team Switzerland 306 chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
I thought bella was getting the part of bella. diappointing...

no offence. i still love the story though. you are very creative. x
Emotional Scorpio chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
So far, I'm pleased with your story. I hope Bella gets the part.
TAnya chapter 15 . 10/26/2009
I wanted to know when you were going to continue your story because i would like to know what happens next thanks
AussieNinjaChick chapter 11 . 10/21/2009