Reviews for The Pretty Corpses
Queen-Of-Elements chapter 12 . 7/23/2009
this story is the best story i have ever read

i am so sorry for anyones pain from her death i know the feeling my own grandfather died last saturday and was buried yesterday, so what i'm saying is be strong because even if you are not related to stephanie, the people who are need to let it all out so be strong for them my auntie told me yesterday that the pain will always be there but it lessens each and every day so i hope you all well
Pojo-san chapter 13 . 6/20/2009
-throws fist into are an starts singing-

Don't you forget about me. Don't, don't, don't, don't, don't you forget about me.
dream-a-lot chapter 15 . 6/6/2009
For some reason, I can't log in right now but that honestly does not matter. I would just like to say that Daddy's Little Cannibal was a huge inspiration to everyone. I hope that all of her flamers and haters feel like crap right now for wanting the Cannibal dead. Daddy's Little Cannibal was a fantastic writer and I'll always wonder how her unfinished stories ended. She will always be a true author to everyone across fanfiction. We will all miss he dearly no matter how repeative that sounds. I hope death is all you wanted and hoped it to be, Steph.

-dream-a-lot
MySoCalledGothSide chapter 14 . 5/31/2009
Wait!Not Fair! Someone NEEDS to finish this
Noile chapter 11 . 5/29/2009
this story is awsome !
karina5185 chapter 15 . 5/24/2009
Thank you for posting it! I've been looking for it for a while now, but even google couldn't find it.
almostjaime chapter 15 . 5/24/2009
everytime i think of stephanies death i just want to cry becuase she was such a great writer and potential like she had can not be found in everyone. she was honestly the best writer i'll ever read of. i hope her fanfics live on forever.
x3baka chapter 15 . 5/24/2009
Thank you for trying to work so hard to get Cigarette Burns. I read it a long time ago when she first posted it and loved it.

Thanks you, also, for keeping keeping us updated.

Anna
cheetahfalls chapter 14 . 5/23/2009
if the hard drive is still intact then they can recover it.
cecemomo chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
I actually just started reading her stories, and really broke my heart to learn that she died in a sensless accident. for such amazing talent to be taken from the world is awful.

I really wanted to read her story Cigarette Burns, i heard that it was amazing, but it looks like it was taken off of fanfiction.

does anyone know how i would be able to find it?
Cull3n-Black chapter 14 . 5/23/2009
i'M SORRY BUT I DON'T HAVE A COPY. I WAS PLANNING ON READING THAT AFTER I FINISHED THE PRETTY CORPSES. ITS SO SAD THAT SHE'S GONE.
booklover15 chapter 14 . 5/23/2009
im confused

wat has happened?

x
Fall Out of Reality chapter 12 . 5/22/2009
this just too sad. i just learned about her death through her. and i never really reviewed but i read every single chapter of this story and others of DLC. i didn't read every single one because i never really had the time but from the ones i read i saw that she was an amazing writer and very imaginative person. and i sometimes wished that i could come up with amazing ideas like hers and continue my stories till the very end while working on others as well. she was one of my favorite authors on here and it's sad when someone as talented as she was dies. it's just heartbreaking to her family, friends and her fans who saw how creative she really was. and she will be missed dearly from . it's such a tragedy. i started to cry as i read the eulogy it was really nice of you to do for her.

PS: who would ever think of flaming her stories. she was an amazing talent who let her ideas be known to the world.
Jaqueline Sant'ana chapter 12 . 5/16/2009
Omg, when I found about Daddy's accident I started crying right the way...I was a HUGE fan of hers,a dn trully admired her creativity and talent. Her writing was so emotional and cool...can't even put in words how sorry I feel for it. My heart is tight. I'm praying to God for many force and hope for all you guys, friends, fans and family. I know how hard is to lose someone so close and loved, it's hell on heart. I won't say time will make it easier or painless...the loss are going to be there everyday. But I really hope you all to be very united and strong about it.

It shocked me a lot, friday night (08/05) I was reading the last post of Pretty Corpses and found about her death on wednesday. So young and brilliant..it's revolting that something like that happened. Anyway, one again, COURAGE AND FORCE!

To the great moments of laugh, joy, tension and curiosity that Daddy's put me through, I can only say THANKS from the botom of my heart!

God bless you all.

Much love,

Jaqueline Sant'ana_Brazil
naly. mexico chapter 12 . 5/14/2009
stephanie.. i love ya rest in peace..! :(.. it was good for you to write the eulogy
1,263 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »