Reviews for The Pretty Corpses
naly. mexico chapter 12 . 5/14/2009
stephanie.. i love ya rest in peace..! :(.. it was good for you to write the eulogy
Down.By.The.Banks chapter 13 . 5/13/2009
When I first read the news about Stephanie's passing away, I was in utter shock. Never have I followed an authors work as closely as Stephanie's, and it is so unfortunate she is no longer here with us. Her stories were able to penetrate every emotion in me, and make me see beyond what was written. She is without a doubt one of the greatest authors on , or anywhere for that matter, and she will be greatly missed.

R.I.P. Daddy's Little Cannibal
The Darkest Point chapter 13 . 5/13/2009
I'm so sorry to hear that Stephanie died. At first I thought it was a bad joke and she'd update with an apology, and it'd be something we'd all laugh about. But I know it's not. Stephanie you truly are and always will be one of my favorite writers on FanFiction, and you helped inspire me to write! Your way with words was so incredible, and even though I know I'll never be as good as you I really want you to know, cause I believe where ever you are you can read this, I want to say thanks! You helped me realize what I want to do with my life.

I'm so sad to know that I'll never see an update from you again, they made me squeal with happiness a lot; especially when I'd had a bad day, they made me feel a lot better! I loved reading the funny, inspiring author's notes! Now I'm actually crying.

I loved who you are. You are an amazing person, and I hope somehow, somewhere I can meet you one day.

Lots of love and sorrow, Kristen 3
Impossible-Twins chapter 13 . 5/13/2009
Stephanie, you were such an amazing author! Each time you posted an update, you would put a huge smile on my face and i knew i would love the chapter... even before reading it! You were just a legend and your story's will be forever remembered and read! You had the most wonderful imagination and I'm sad i wont get to read no more of them... you will be missed a lot my me and the rest of your fans.

Rest. In. Peace. DLC.

Its such a tragic loss! You were one amazing girl!
eirame chapter 13 . 5/13/2009
I cry and I pray. May her soul rest in peace and her loving memory never fade in the heart of her friends and family.
NeffiePhoenix chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
i heard and still can't believe it , she was my most favorite author, may she rest in peace
Dormant Blue chapter 13 . 5/12/2009
i saw this a few days ago and i still can't believe just doesn't seem real...i keep thinking it might be just some sick joke but its not...

although i didn't know her personally things like death always affect me's not fair how someones life could be over just like that...

R.I.P. Stephanie
belle and the beast chapter 13 . 5/12/2009
Daddy's little Cannibal's stories were the first that i read on fanfiction and was the person that inspired to start writeing my crappy storys. I live on a farm where death can happen everyday by stupid mistakes from expirenced farmhands. nobody should have to die in a drunk driveing accident when the person driving normaly suvives. May she rest in peace.:'-(
Silver Angeliss chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Thank you Stephanie for gracing us with your beautiful words, amazing sense of humor and all-around kickass-ness. There is no one in ffnet that is like you and there never will be.

"A word is dead

-Emily Dickinson
juliaSwan chapter 13 . 5/12/2009
we love you stephanie
EatenByFlowersAndStillLaughing chapter 13 . 5/12/2009
No body deserves to go so young...Life's unfair and then you die-.-

I feel extremely sad and sorry.

Mein herzliches Beileid.
VampySlayerBiteMeIfuDare chapter 13 . 5/12/2009
You know I never knew her or anything, but her stories really were wonderful. She was so talented at such a young age that it surprised me to see how truly young she was, but she must have been an old soul. I have been through a lot of shit myself and I found comfort in this site and in her stories it kind of helped me escape my world. I really do hope she is somewhere where she is at peace and she sees how much she touched a lot of people on this site. I also send out my condolences to the family and her friends. She was a great writer and I am sure she was a great person...she will be missed.
Jessica chapter 13 . 5/12/2009
I didn't know it was possible to hurt for someone you didn't know. When I got the email that all of the stories had been updated, I was so excited. Just like I was anytime one of Stephanie's stories had a new chapter. But to see that she had been killed..I don't even know what to say. She will be so missed. I felt like I knew her through her writing, and I only wish I had known her more than I did. We'll miss you Stephanie, more than you can imagine. I know you're still writing in heaven. You must be. There's no way someone can have a God-given talent like you did, and not get to use it forever. We love you, and you'll always be remembered Daddy's Little Cannibal.
ishha chapter 13 . 5/12/2009
Oh my god... I can't believe she died. She was only 18 years old and she died.

For all those who are mourning her, I would just like to say, that from her stories and from that one reply I got from a review, Stephanie sounded like a completely awesome person. I know that many others out there will miss her.

I hope this also will stop people from driving drunk.

I hope she can rest in peace.
karina5185 chapter 13 . 5/11/2009
Would it be too much to ask if someone could re-post her stories if ever they were deleted? I heard that goes nuts sometimes and deletes various stories.
1,264 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »