Reviews for And the Pieces Fall Together
Glazier Blue chapter 1 . 9/12/2016
I read the first one. Please finish this! Nothing worse than only knowing half a conversation.
Agra chapter 10 . 8/22/2016
Author Hello from Russia! Your fanfic is wonderful! He remembered from the first words and still not let go! Please write a sequel. I read it 10 times from the start! I can't stop thinking about him all the time! I so want to know how everything will react brothers.. I cry.. Oh God why am I crying and my hands were shaking...? This masterpiece needs to be continued!
Vulva chapter 10 . 8/22/2016
Deeply dear author, your creation is gorgeous in every sense! I can't find the right words how much I admire this creation! So it struck me that I with a sinking heart, very much looking forward to the sequel! A brilliant writer, please, please, write what will happen next. I can't sleep after that! Very touched by your work! Gorgeous! I have never read anything like it!
Guest chapter 10 . 5/7/2016
This is so awesome, it's the perfect companion peoeve to your other fic. I hope you update soon!
Guest chapter 10 . 2/19/2016
Ah, where is chapter 11? I'm really looking forward to the chapters with Raph and Donnie
XxTurtletracerxX chapter 7 . 2/2/2016
you are such a good writer! And I enjoyed reading Picking up the pieces, and this one very much! You write these characters in such a fun way! Thank you for writing this!
RandomNonSequitur chapter 10 . 1/17/2016
Please update soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/9/2016
Chapter 11 chapter 11 chapter 11 pleeeeeeaaass?
sunset0020 chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
sorry for my bad English, but I really excited about your work. It's wonderful, please write more.
P.S. Hello from Ukraine
slynaxx chapter 10 . 10/18/2015
I really like your story, it's great hope to read more of this story in the near future, I love donnie am his fan and I hope to see how the dramatic recovery of a brother damaged by a faction of the foot develops, only to disappear the turtles.
Hooo ! the drama of a broken family who must pick up the pieces to recover is great.
I look forward for more
;)
Guest chapter 10 . 10/7/2015
Please say your working on next chapter?! The wait is killing me. Lol
CupcakeGoodness101 chapter 10 . 9/19/2015
Yahs! They've made some progress. :)
Ooooooh Leo is going to talk to Karai. I've been curious about that conversation. Please keep up the great work! I love this fanfic and your writing is such a delight. :3
Guest chapter 10 . 9/16/2015
Thanks so much! I love this chapter, its soft and intense same time, and you can see Leo thinking and feelings so real... Thanks for the updating! Waiting to see more! :)
Sophia chapter 10 . 9/14/2015
Well I have to say, I am impressed. You love your writing. Do you know I sat down reading your first version of this story, it took me two days straight to complete! I just couldn't stop. (4 hour sleep in-between) My neck hurt when I was done. lol. Very good idea to do the story from both sides...it is very long...very detailed. That can be a good and a little bit of a bad thing. Only in the way that you have to be careful the reader doesn't loose interest. Though I am not complaining, there are so many good stories out there that finish on a cliff hanger and don't get finished, or they just skimp over the top, not capturing the characters or there emotions to the situation. You do not have that problem. :-) Each character is getting their time in the spot light. Thank you for continuing with it. Though it is very long, what you have written is very gripping. Just be sure to give it a good rap up at the end. Please continue. I look forward to the rest.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/14/2015
My favorite chap so far. I love seeing Leo as a big brother. He's so sweet to Don. More please!