Reviews for And the Pieces Fall Together
HEY, This is no sequel! still awesome though XD
2000Aerobars chapter 1 . 2/13
XD so there is a sequel XD This is awesome, as usual XD
Cutegenius chapter 9 . 2/11
I'm really looking forward to the chapter with Raph's point of view of Donnie sneaking into the hammock with him.
Cutegenius chapter 2 . 2/10
In your fic's story, has Donatello ever told his brothers about the alternate future he was sent to when Ultimate Draco stole the time septer? And just what was the big fight about?
Yo chapter 9 . 1/14
Cuando continua
Me moria de ganas de saber lo que ellos pensaban y desian en especial la parte donde Donni hace BOOM en su habitacion.
Que habra pensado Raph cuando eso paso :-\
Porque se me hace de que se convirtió en un lunatico o
BlingThing chapter 9 . 1/12
Nice update. Very enjoyable! I can't wait for the scene with Leo and Don downstairs.
jmg0292 chapter 9 . 12/29/2014
I love the work that you have done with these chapters, your description from the character's perspective is perfect. I can pretty much visibly see this happening as though in an episode or movie. Love it! Please, please, PLEASE continue to update this I really really want to see the other's side to this story. Oh, and Happy New Year!
Gem chapter 9 . 11/12/2014
Aaaah! Updated, yay, I'm so happy! Thank you, you wouldn't believe how much I love this story.
And rly Mikey, clean your room omg
Kountry101 chapter 9 . 11/9/2014
I love how Leo noticed that Donnie is still in there somewhere therefore pancakes must be made. And yahs for the appearance of Klunk!And Mikey's room sounds dangerous. Lol.
tmntlover2013 chapter 9 . 10/31/2014
Great Jon on the chapter please update soon thanks and Happy Halloween :)
OblivionTheScythe chapter 9 . 10/31/2014
Happy Halloween and thank you for updating, it was amazing!
54Viruses chapter 9 . 10/31/2014
It's amazing how much the word "Again" can do. The turtles' collective blood probably runs colder whenever Master Splinter says it and it makes the statement "Clean your room before you get hurt. Again." Absolutely brilliant!. I think I love you, your portrayal of all these guys is absolutely wonderful!
Unturned chapter 9 . 10/31/2014
Haha, so that's why they kept serving him his favorite meals! In retrospect, that should probably have been obvious :)
YukaiKitsu chapter 9 . 10/31/2014
Yay, you finally updated, hope you'll updated again soon enough :)
batfan7 chapter 8 . 10/10/2014
This was a lovely chapter! I'm glad you posted it :-) It was very interesting to see the various different view points - how Leo was seeing so much evidence that his brother was 'gone', but still finding a spark of hope. And Ralph was stuck in denial, despite the evidence. Your depiction of each turtle is always amazingly spot on. I love how you differentiate their personalities, yet give them all similarities at their core.

I look forward to the next chapter! Please keep writing!