Reviews for And the Pieces Fall Together
Taracinablue chapter 10 . 8/4
Sanru! I'm so happy I found a sequel to Picking Up the Pieces! Your first story has been one of my all-time favorite fanfics ever since my sister & I discovered it several years ago; I've reread it a bunch of times. Your story is so clever, how you tie everything together -that it's not just cliche amnesia, it's amnesia with a reason. A couple months ago, I started working again on my first TMNT fanfiction, and I wasn't too far in before I had to pause and read the whole story again. P Not sure what else to say except brilliant work. I hope this message brightened your day )
Why isn't this fic finished?
Glazier Blue chapter 1 . 9/12/2016
I read the first one. Please finish this! Nothing worse than only knowing half a conversation.
Agra chapter 10 . 8/22/2016
Author Hello from Russia! Your fanfic is wonderful! He remembered from the first words and still not let go! Please write a sequel. I read it 10 times from the start! I can't stop thinking about him all the time! I so want to know how everything will react brothers.. I cry.. Oh God why am I crying and my hands were shaking...? This masterpiece needs to be continued!
Vulva chapter 10 . 8/22/2016
Deeply dear author, your creation is gorgeous in every sense! I can't find the right words how much I admire this creation! So it struck me that I with a sinking heart, very much looking forward to the sequel! A brilliant writer, please, please, write what will happen next. I can't sleep after that! Very touched by your work! Gorgeous! I have never read anything like it!
Guest chapter 10 . 5/7/2016
This is so awesome, it's the perfect companion peoeve to your other fic. I hope you update soon!
Guest chapter 10 . 2/19/2016
Ah, where is chapter 11? I'm really looking forward to the chapters with Raph and Donnie
XxTurtletracerxX chapter 7 . 2/2/2016
you are such a good writer! And I enjoyed reading Picking up the pieces, and this one very much! You write these characters in such a fun way! Thank you for writing this!
RandomNonSequitur chapter 10 . 1/17/2016
Please update soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/9/2016
Chapter 11 chapter 11 chapter 11 pleeeeeeaaass?
sunset0020 chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
sorry for my bad English, but I really excited about your work. It's wonderful, please write more.
P.S. Hello from Ukraine
slynaxx chapter 10 . 10/18/2015
I really like your story, it's great hope to read more of this story in the near future, I love donnie am his fan and I hope to see how the dramatic recovery of a brother damaged by a faction of the foot develops, only to disappear the turtles.
Hooo ! the drama of a broken family who must pick up the pieces to recover is great.
I look forward for more
;)
Guest chapter 10 . 10/7/2015
Please say your working on next chapter?! The wait is killing me. Lol
CupcakeGoodness101 chapter 10 . 9/19/2015
Yahs! They've made some progress. :)
Ooooooh Leo is going to talk to Karai. I've been curious about that conversation. Please keep up the great work! I love this fanfic and your writing is such a delight. :3
Guest chapter 10 . 9/16/2015
Thanks so much! I love this chapter, its soft and intense same time, and you can see Leo thinking and feelings so real... Thanks for the updating! Waiting to see more! :)