Reviews for And the Pieces Fall Together
Turtle Lover101 chapter 9 . 8/29
Nooo! Why did you just leave us hanging? We all love this story! Please update soon! ;)
NemoChan320 chapter 9 . 8/16
I really love that you decided to write a follow up to Picking Up the Pieces, but this time in everyone else's point of view! It really adds a whole new dimension to this story. I really hope you continue writing it, please don't give up on it!
Elizabet chapter 1 . 8/5
Hello. I think you have said many times that you simply write wonderful, so wonderful that it is not possible to break away from reading. Interestno plot, thrilling description and the like (excuse me, but I do not possess the eloquence). It was the first story from a fan TMNT (of course, given the history on behalf of the Don), which literally touched my soul, not only all the positive qualities of writing, but the fact that he was abandoned, I really want to read this story from persons all the characters, while you can do it. Thank you that at least you can read a few chapters from a different angle. Thank you. (Sorry if somewhere there is a mistake, but I sent this message, first by moving it through the interpreter, so there may be mistakes as grammatical and stylistic)
Sunny Lighter chapter 9 . 7/23
I hope you keep doing this. I loved your Picking Up the Pieces fic, and I'm enjoying reading the other side of the fic. Especially since it lets me know just what they were saying in those heart to heart talks that went over Don's head.
Mama May-Eye chapter 9 . 6/6
Blurgh.
CNightJoy chapter 9 . 5/20
I am glad you are still working on this story (you are still working on it right?. I love the other one a lot. I go back and retread it all the time. I am looking forward to seeing everyone else's POV. Hope you post again soon!
2000Aerobars chapter 2 . 2/13
HEY, This is no sequel! still awesome though XD
2000Aerobars chapter 1 . 2/13
XD so there is a sequel XD This is awesome, as usual XD
Cutegenius chapter 9 . 2/11
I'm really looking forward to the chapter with Raph's point of view of Donnie sneaking into the hammock with him.
Cutegenius chapter 2 . 2/10
In your fic's story, has Donatello ever told his brothers about the alternate future he was sent to when Ultimate Draco stole the time septer? And just what was the big fight about?
Yo chapter 9 . 1/14
Cuando continua
Me moria de ganas de saber lo que ellos pensaban y desian en especial la parte donde Donni hace BOOM en su habitacion.
Que habra pensado Raph cuando eso paso :-\
Porque se me hace de que se convirtió en un lunatico o
BlingThing chapter 9 . 1/12
Nice update. Very enjoyable! I can't wait for the scene with Leo and Don downstairs.
jmg0292 chapter 9 . 12/29/2014
I love the work that you have done with these chapters, your description from the character's perspective is perfect. I can pretty much visibly see this happening as though in an episode or movie. Love it! Please, please, PLEASE continue to update this I really really want to see the other's side to this story. Oh, and Happy New Year!
Gem chapter 9 . 11/12/2014
Aaaah! Updated, yay, I'm so happy! Thank you, you wouldn't believe how much I love this story.
And rly Mikey, clean your room omg
Kountry101 chapter 9 . 11/9/2014
I love how Leo noticed that Donnie is still in there somewhere therefore pancakes must be made. And yahs for the appearance of Klunk!And Mikey's room sounds dangerous. Lol.