Reviews for Instead of Romeo and Juliet
Mika the Dark princess chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
lov it
Meredith Trainor chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
It's perfect the way it is, keep it that way.

Of course it's a bit overdone, but what else is angsty fluffy slashfic for?
Glambert Luver chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
So sweet! I loved it!
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
I was worried the entire time that you would kill him off. that was so sweet, you melded the perfect combination of dialogue and narration so that their love for each other and their fear for the others safety was there but not flaunted, it was beautifully done. great job.
reicheruchan chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
i love it! best pairing ever! if you want to write the extended version of the story, i wouldn't mind reading it! hahaha!
fracturedheart101 chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
i think your story is a great idea and very well written, it is the first ive seen of using harry and draco as romeo and juliet, its a frsh change that i really like.

In my opinion i wouldnt continue it, because i think you've missed you chance, okay so tht was probably confusing so ill explain.

when reading you story it seemed extremely fast paced, like it was moving far too quickly for my liking, for you to extend would in my opinion ruin it. if you had from the begining wrote this story but in more detail, with a few more added scenes it would have been far better, and read a lot easier.

im sorry if i come off as meen, i do not intend to.

xx

a reply would be nice, i wud love to know your views on what i have said, but if you dnt it dusnt matter :)
Momochuu chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Awhh
Barcode070640 chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
This is the first Harry/Draco Romeo and Juliet where they both survived. But yes I think you should continue this story maybe have Lucius as a threat and someone becoming pregnant(cough Draco cough).