Reviews for Reverence
JellybeanChiChi chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Am I allowed to review five years after publication? Because this contained some beautiful dialogue. Wonderful story.
The L. MMonster chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Just brilliant! Really, this one is going to "favorites"!
whistlingawaythedark chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Loved every bit of it!
KimCSI chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
That was hot! I loved it!
Neelloc12 chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
I love Grissom's quote he made up.
Rokimbo chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Another wonderful story! As for the location... you have such an excellent grasp of G&S and write them so well that it doesn't really seem out of character for them to do something so... unexpected. And your title, 'Reverence', explains perfectly what this story's all about, IMO. A
caz1969 chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
That was really great

I went to mass yesterday with my Partner, first time in a while I have been, just glad I didn't read it before I went. lol

Love your writing
berniej chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Hi, just to say I am a Catholic and go to church too but I don't find anything offensive about love , even the physical expression of love in a place of worship isn't it the closest we can get to another person? I read a book once (I think it was a Brother cadfiel where a young couple make love behind the alter and Cadfiel tell them that true love can never be wrong God sees all and forgives all, inapropriate place maybe,but my mind constantly wanders in church probably worse than some of the children!

Loved the last line so Grissom!

Bernie
buckit chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
u know i thought u were going to have them

in the confessional. this does a new spin on

church. so no offense taken and im cathloic.

i do enjoy your stories

thanks
Durban chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Very well written. Bit out of character.
sdbeth chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
You absolutely did not have Sara give Grissom a blow job in a church did you? Very interesting, indeed. I'm not sure the thought would have ever occurred to me, but that's the Catholic in me, I guess. Well written as usual! Thanks so much.

Beth
GSRCSILVR25 chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
This was good. As always. Passionate. Im not Catholic, so i was not offended per se. but for them, the characters, i can see this happening. keep up the excellent writing! i love it!
suallenparker chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Just LOVE it! Great job and such a sweet hot story!

Thanks for sharing it.
MSCSIFANGSR chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
One word review: dayum! :) chauncey
GSRsara4eva1623 chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
That was really, really good! And the strange thing is, i had just been forced to go to church today (so boring) lol. )