Reviews for Eckhart Preparatory Academy
Samirabws chapter 3 . 9/11/2009
love it
Angeliss chapter 2 . 12/21/2008
Oh no. First Mr. Picture guy attempts to prove himself pure evil, and now Angela has to sit up front and leave Bella to deal with the evil posse of popular girls? (Why /are/ they always blonde?) Poor girl! At least she met Angela, though... That's going to make life so much easier for her...
Arisa chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
I was actually satisfied in the end of this chapter.

But it looks like you wont update in awhile.

Bleh, hope is lost.

;(

And that was such a good summary..
XxRosalinexX chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
o wow
Everintruiged chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
I actually quite liked it, great start! The dialogue was definitely well placed as well.

Beautifully written, and keep on writing, kay?

Wanna see another update soon,

Everintruiged
Migs4JasperWhitlock chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
amazing!

cant wait for the update!
JustBella chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
It sounds good so far. Update soon!
Angeliss chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Your first mistake? Telling me that you thought this was weak. I have immediately jumped into editing mode. I enjoyed it, but my analytical side has taken over, muahaha.

So, my mad editor-like skills have detected that this is a vry good beginning. It was a little rushed in places, and I was a little confused as to why Bella was so verbally against this when she's thinking that it doesn't matter because that lacked transition.

But- and it's a big but- But that was not at all distracting from what you were trying to portray. Charlie's excitement, Bella's knowledge that she's going to give into his wishes, that was beautifully done. And your description of Bella in Phoenix in comparison with the traditional blonde beauties... It was fabulous, like outshone SM's version fabulous.

I will await your next chapter eagerly.