Reviews for One Breath Away
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
Wow, this is really good. Mature, intelligent and there are some really clever and witty references. What a pleasure to read!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
Really intriguing. Can't wait to continue.
a reader D chapter 6 . 12/30/2009
Great to see Jackson and Melissa FINALLY hooking up. I'm waiting for you to update soon. I like how both Jackson and Melissa had values and responsiblities. I was shocked though when Nathan was gay, I honestly thought it'd be Daley and Nathan, but Ian and Daley seem ok too. I caught a bunch of stuff for browine points, but I think me telling you you're an awesome writer is more important.
bethanne chapter 6 . 9/22/2009
*SIGHS* Oh my goodness! What a perfectly satisfying story! There is just so much here, I don't know where to start.

I love that it's an AU. The characters are so, I don't know, defined(?) maybe. I love them all and can't wait to see what's going to happen next. I like the pace, it isn't rushed...I think that's what makes it so satisfying.

It also seems very real and makes sense. From the intimate conversations to the band goofing around, I just see bits of people I know in all your characters. It also helps that you actually seem to have a command of the English language (so many on here don't).

I've read almost 20 stories on here so far, but this is my first review as I try to practice what my mother taught me, 'if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything'.

I really hope you update this soon, it really is quite lovely. I guess I can keep myself busy reading your other stories.
Don'tReadMyStories chapter 6 . 8/17/2009
i really luv this story. update soon.
Shai-KUN chapter 6 . 7/8/2009
i want to know wat eric saw on tv! i can't wait for the next chapter! you are an amazing writer!
Shai-KUN chapter 5 . 7/8/2009
this story is AMAZING! I LOVE nathan! he makes such a great gay guy! i really love all your stories!
Shai-KUN chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
i really like this! then again i like almost all of your stories! lol i really like this one its one of the best AU ff's for F29DWN that i've read.
jelissalover chapter 6 . 6/26/2009
i love this! its cute! it was a really good idea to write this because their aren't many stories about the f29d gang off the island. but this one is really unique because they haven't even met eachother or been on the island!

great job and please update!

~jelissalover~
NormalIsTheWatchword chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!
NormalIsTheWatchword chapter 5 . 5/15/2009
Please update this story ASAP!
NormalIsTheWatchword chapter 6 . 5/2/2009
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE

RIGHT NOW!
NormalIsTheWatchword chapter 2 . 4/30/2009
I got one! I think?

When you said Jackson and Ian were both very articulate, you were referring to the special features on the flight 29 down dvd, when Tani Lynn Fujimoto says that Johnny Pacar is very articulate.
My Darker Side chapter 6 . 4/23/2009
Wow!

You revealed more about the characters AND added more layers to them. Another reason I can't get enough of this story!

So much to love about this chapter but I really enjoyed Jackson's thoughts while trying to leave Melissa a message. The band's interactions are fun and ring true. I like the Ian/Daley ship a lot.

I think I finally figured out why I like your stories so much: they seem so /real/. I feel like I'm right there watching them happen, participating in them. They're mature and intelligent, they make sense... I'll say it again, a breath of fresh air.

I picked up on some foreshadowing, can't wait to see how everything develops. Again, I love the pace, how you take your time with the plot. Can't wait for more! PM coming...
Anonymous chapter 2 . 4/21/2009
"Feeding the Beast?" Isn't that from Lord of the Flies? Well, I don't know. Never read the book. But still, it sounds familiar . . .
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »