Reviews for DC Sleeps Alone Tonight
love and petrichor chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
I think this and the one before has to be my favorites out of the DC series. I love the tone you set with the peacefulness of the night. It makes things really whimsical especially with Jack and Sam's relationship. Also you do not know how much I love you for using the Postal Service lyrics okay they are my favorite band. The songs and lyrics you used really help enhance this piece, and not a lot of fics can accomplish that. But yeah all in all this was perfect and wonderful and great to read and I just love this so much!
seiyuurabu chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
REALLY enjoyed this chapter and very glad you did make it into a series.
Leighawen chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Aw... Very fluffy and cute. :D
Missing Linka chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Really good stuff!

I love the way you let them experience so many details ...

THX

God bless you!

Thara
Slidell chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
OMG I love it :D
Anakin David chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Oh I'm so very sorry, but you're going to have to work on that "not-a-series" story!

This is too good to stop there!
Kamikashi chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
I happen to agree with lkhoward88! Make that series, it's really great!
blvdgirl chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
Very well done, as per usual. Rumpled is definitely the right word.
mytuck chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
I love your stories. This "trilogy" is one of the best. You write a great Sam & Jack. As much as I love all your stories the goofy one about pastry is one of my favorites. But I really do enjoy them all. I've read some of them more than once.

Keep writing!
Natters chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
sweet!
ascifigirl chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
nice!
devianttart chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
*sigh* Yay! Such a simple and sweet story.
iwrite4fun chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
I only have one thing to say- Bring on the series! Each one of these stories seems to be getting better and better! Love them!
Neiths Arrow chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Wow! You managed to keep them both in character throughout. Fantastic job. I liked the story. it seems very realistic.
pain in the mikta chapter 1 . 11/2/2008