Reviews for Twelve Matches
JBubbles chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
hahahahahaha Echizen-kun! 3

and I adored the emotion and perseverance in this one
kitkit11183 chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
This is an amazing take on the what-if-Fuji-turned-pro idea. Your story makes everything make sense.
TheGirlSmellsOfMilk chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Awesome awesome awesome! Everyone acted so in character, and their development was just... right. That Fuji, being Fuji, would crave the thrill of pushing his opponents, and being pushed- leading up to his going pro.

Two cheers for this work of brilliance! One for the delicate manipulation of the characters and another for the infinite possibilities between Tezuka and Fuji.
Slashyme chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
This fic is amazing... I love your writing style.
terrorofthehighway chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Hey, cool. Though it is kind of weird reading Shuusuke instead of Fuji. Liked the way they turned pro though. Felt right. Nice development.
Anna Nigma chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Very neat. I always found it a bit disappointing that Fuji didn't seem to plan to go pro so reading this and seeing a way he might change his mind was cool. I especially liked 12. The whole "Why do you think I did it." line was so perfectly Echizen that I almost died.

Anna
Flayne chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Wow. This is nice.

The possibility of Fuji going pro is quite interesting, though maybe not so possible (in % regarding his data) and kind of...soothing.

I really didn't want this fic to end when it did. Maybe...you could plan a sequel? Even though I know this is a perfect one shot!
kawaiisuzu chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
Amazing stuff.

It flowed, and you managed to show the readers Fuji's growth and transformation as something that's almost over Fuji's head as well. Not only was it subtle, it was also... inevitable, the way you made it feel.

Bravo. xD

Hope to see more of this sort of work for the future.

-Suzu
a1y-puff chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
*adding to fave*

ooh, that was brilliant! I love it so much! Your characterization on Fuji was good! I love the thought of him wanting to play tennis! I think this was a very decent fic that tells about Fuji's tennis career, and it was a plus that he went pro because of the call in himself, not because he wanted to chase Tezuka. (don't get me wrong, I AM a TezuFuji shipper, and quite rabid at that XD)

I had to LOL at match no.3, i was like 'Ooh! Fuji had become bratty!' lol, he had hung around Echizen too much!

the interaction between Fuji and Tezuka was just... propeq. i mean, it's so them and quite believable to canon. I love the subtle hints in that phone call nearing the end. I was literally flailing one arm and tried not to squee out loud XD

The ending was brilliant. So after all, it's all because of Echizen... that's a main character for you. lol...

Finally, I like the tone and style you used in this fic! it suits Fuji :D

I better stop before I rant further and longer. I hope I made sense XD

Thanks for writing and sharing this :D
Elysis chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
I like this. I like your writing style. It's serene yet the emotions behind the words were intensive. And I like the ending too. It's like a response to the beginning, and the end of Fuji's unsettled feelings as well.

Thank you for sharing this awesome fic with us. :)
Milisante chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Interesting story and I like the style. The way Fuji and Tezuka act are really great!

Good job!