Reviews for From One To Another
tamashiyuki chapter 5 . 1/15
No continue?

I like so much!
Dreamairtierra chapter 5 . 9/29/2013
Andy, it is really good, I want to read more
anonymous chapter 5 . 7/1/2013
Update please
grimmich chapter 5 . 1/2/2013
wow this is really good so far (though I feel bad for Alice and Jasper...) and I can't wait to read more! so... can harry please be the dom in the relationship? Please? oh and you haven't really described what he looks like yet so I was kinda hoping you wouldn't make him feminine or girly or anything like that. just because he is graceful doesn't mean anything, fighters are graceful...and I think it is about time to go to bed looking at this jumbled mess of a review...
Midnight Venom chapter 5 . 10/25/2012
UGH, IT'S OVER! xD Growwwl! UPDATE. D: This is great!
Lucan chapter 5 . 7/26/2012
I will hate you forever for not continuing this story! Not really, but I think you understand that I really enjoyed this story. Ahh! It had soooo much potential!
coraine jones chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
DONT SEE DONT SEE DONT SEE

DONT SEE DONT SEE DONT SEE

ONCE YOU'VE STARTED READINGTHIS YOU CAN'T GET OUT! rEAD ON IF YOU DON'T WANT TO DIE

... ... ...A year ago A girl named Kathy was hated by everyone. Every...one made fun of her. She... was ignored. Even by messages. One day she decided to kill herself. Because even her parents ignored her. She jumed out her window. No one noticed utill people started dissapearing. Kathy haunted them. She made them suffer like the way she did. She hung them slowly and stabed them over and over very slowly so they could suffer like she did.

If you don't send this message to 15 diffrent comments you will die tonight by Kathy. Because she considers it ignooring her.

Example 1:

Dave looked at the first sentece and said, "Spam" And the next day the neighbors found him in his backyard, dead.

Example 2:

Joane was alone. She didn't have kids or a husband. She had alot of friends. When She had a sleepover with them she quickly had to check her saw this message and sent it to only 6 people because she thought she couldn't die that night beacuse she was surounded by people. The next morning Joane's friends found her in her bathtub, dead
Kenjo chapter 5 . 2/6/2012
Ooohhh... Update soon!
Wolf Dragon Demon chapter 5 . 11/12/2011
I know it's been a year and some months or so but I do wish that you continue to write this fic as I am enjoying it.
BookWorm230 chapter 5 . 10/8/2011
hurry up with chapter 6 please
Vicki219 chapter 5 . 4/2/2011
Cool story so far. Please update soon
Mokushi Ryuu chapter 2 . 3/26/2011
I'd split the paragraphs in two at the least, they're big chunks of words and to be honest I didn't even read the second chapter.

BUT, it's a good concept and it started out pretty strong, so keep writing!
yukino89 chapter 5 . 1/11/2011
More this really good
Cosmos Angel and Yami Darkness chapter 5 . 1/3/2011
Keep going please
PsychoticNari chapter 5 . 12/26/2010
ahhh! i really love this!

UPDATE SOON